Followers 0
Redblue

COS

7 posts in this topic

Adultlook....Proceed with caution.

On 6/3/2021 at 7:11 AM, Redblue said:

Petite Chelle 719-639-1135
Colorado Companion

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3201372 Has anyone see her in the Springs?

The photos are definitely intriguing, but that is literally the only info in her ads besides phone number.  Simply not enough and frankly a bit strange - feels no need to give any hint about what type of service etc.  - full service, onlyfans only, cam lady, massage only, or ??? 

5 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Adultlook....Proceed with caution.

No more or less so for Springs at least than the amount of caution used with TOB, Private Delights, etc. and a lot less caution than STG.  I don't know what AL is like for Denver, but for Springs there are many legit ladies there, including a few that are/were members here.  No idea about this lady, but what exactly is the basis of your comment?  Personal experience or ???

I contacted her on Tuesday June 1 trying to arrange an appointment. She replied fairly quickly, approximately 20 min later. She ask a few questions about my style of play, I answered her questions, and then she responded with a "YES!! that sounds like fun!" her words and punctuation. All texts, after her initial reply were within a few minutes of each another.  I thought we were good to go and I was ready to provide screening info and whatever else she needed. Then crickets. I texted, once, about 30 minutes after her last response asking if we were good. Nothing. Wednesday June 2 about 10:00am I received a text apologizing for the abrupt ending of communication. She asked if I would please give her another chance. I was still interested so I said yes, lets play. Crickets again. Haven't heard from her since.  

1 hour ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

I contacted her on Tuesday June 1 trying to arrange an appointment. She replied fairly quickly, approximately 20 min later. She ask a few questions about my style of play, I answered her questions, and then she responded with a "YES!! that sounds like fun!" her words and punctuation. All texts, after her initial reply were within a few minutes of each another.  I thought we were good to go and I was ready to provide screening info and whatever else she needed. Then crickets. I texted, once, about 30 minutes after her last response asking if we were good. Nothing. Wednesday June 2 about 10:00am I received a text apologizing for the abrupt ending of communication. She asked if I would please give her another chance. I was still interested so I said yes, lets play. Crickets again. Haven't heard from her since.  

Definitely seems to have a flake factor with her.

Lots more information in ads now. hmmm Perhaps just not experienced enough with business part to get everything "right" yet.  There is a lot involved if a lady is doing everything - meaning like accounting, screening, finding incalls, where to ad, etc.  Maybe inexperience, not "flaky".  Either take one for the team (if it is for the team, how come the team never pays?).  Or watch the "favorited by" and wait for reviews.  Or pms would be good too.

9 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Either take one for the team (if it is for the team, how come the team never pays?).  Or watch the "favorited by" and wait for reviews.  Or pms would be good too.

+1