Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maclovin

Western Slope / Rockies

4 posts in this topic

It seems like many don't understand the concept of the continental divide? Maybe time for redefining the above mentioned categories? 

1 hour ago, Maclovin said:

It seems like many don't understand the concept of the continental divide? Maybe time for redefining the above mentioned categories? 

And you are referring to whom??????  It seems, from my rather meager observations that MOST folks think the Rockies stop in Vale or Aspen.

On 6/2/2021 at 6:46 PM, Maclovin said:

What is it you’re requesting? If I’m in one of these areas, I advise in both areas as some are traveling back and forth, or maybe one is willing to make the drive from Glenwood to Junction, but not Glenwood to Denver. We can use all the advertising advice we can get. Please share...

On 6/8/2021 at 11:55 AM, Audrey Astor said:

What is it you’re requesting? If I’m in one of these areas, I advise in both areas as some are traveling back and forth, or maybe one is willing to make the drive from Glenwood to Junction, but not Glenwood to Denver. We can use all the advertising advice we can get. Please share...

Audrey - I can totally see being in GJ or Vail Valley and posting in both. It is an easy shuttle. There have been times when a posting ends up in a category that doesn't make geographic sense, and an opportunity us mussed. 

Maybe "Rockies" and "Western Slope" are too broad? They both do run the entire length of the state. 

Best to you.