SirGalaxy

Ruby - Eros 411

9 posts in this topic

Ruby
Colorado Companion

Ruby

720-687-8286

https://www.eros.com/colorado/files/3798968.htm?cat=1

I’ve seen Ruby’s ads up on Eros in the past but I haven’t tried to connect.  She has some new pics up now and wanting to give it a shot.  I’ve googled her phone and email address before and have come across older ads with pics of someone else...so that’s one red flag.  For some reason I get a “Denver Ladies” vibe from this one, but not 100%.  May just TOFTT, but would love to know if someone else has tried her out.  Thanks!

Ruby (720) 687-8286

Agreed fellas.  Saw her and for $400 , with  rudimentary conversation skills and a light clothed massage.  Waste of time and money.  Hot girl but apparently she offers nothing but "intellectual conversation."  Find your pleasures somewhere else unless you want to throw away your money.

I saw her as well.  She was snobby and as far as "intellectual conversation" goes I've had better discussions with kumquats.  Waste of time and money. She doesn't put out anything physical whatsoever so as long as you have zero expectations you will not be let down.  I got her to leave early when I realized the mistake.  

On 5/3/2021 at 3:58 PM, lmogul said:

She is on the Denver Ladies website.

Most who have been here awhile understand that this is most definitely a fatal flaw.  But for the newbies and since no one else is chiming in: avoid them at all costs.  In fact part of your screening should be to check and see if that new lady that grabbed your attention is on DenverLadies OR CosLadies site.  If so, end of research, don't go there.  Bottom line the ladies are real, the pics are real, but the service is self service only.   A few ladies have left them over the years and were very legit, great etc. AFTER leaving them.  But if currently part of that bunch, run!

5 hours ago, Johnny Shakes said:

Can she come to my location ?

Johnny,  have you read this thread about her?  $400, keeps her clothes on, virtual no intelligent conversation.

Denver Ladies is well known on TOB as a self serve agency.

Sure, she will come to your location.  But you are more than likely going to spend big bucks for NOTHING.

A friendly word of advice...Stay away from anybody associated with DenverLadies.  It can only lead to disappointment.

Edited by ilovewomen

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

A friendly word of advice...Stay away from anybody associated with DenverLadies.  It can only lead to disappointment.

I think Johnny knows but wants try anyways.

19 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Johnny,  have you read this thread about her?  $400, keeps her clothes on, virtual no intelligent conversation.

Denver Ladies is well known on TOB as a self serve agency.

Sure, she will come to your location.  But you are more than likely going to spend big bucks for NOTHING.

thanks for a advice.