Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrAtomic

Things to do in Denver?

6 posts in this topic

Now that I'm fully vaccinated I'm planning on making at least a couple trips to the Denver / Boulder area this year. I've great missing traveling there.

I know where I'm at many things have changed. Attractions and restaurants that were previous favorites are gone and new ones have opened up. Same goes with providers, many are gone with new ones being available.

So I'm casting about not just for suggestions of the type in the purview of this board but good dive style restaurants (thank goodness the Breakfast King is still there!), odd collectible shops / antique stores and book shops.

Please feel free to message me!

Thanks in Advance.

MrA

The TOB Superstore never closed. For dining options I suggest you consider dining at the Y - a wonderful experience offered by many servers here. There might be a few "antiques" in the group, but they offer a more seasoned experience.   If you are really hungry, invite two servers, or schedule an extra long dining session........

While Breakfast King was a favorite of mine and I went there every Sunday morning, I actually prefer Pete’s Kitchen at Colfax and Race St.

Denver is starting to open up and fun activities like axe throwing and such are available. It also appears that the music venues will be opening soon. Red Rocks will be having concerts this summer. If you’re a baseball fanatic, the Rockies have fans in attendance.

Last but not least, there are many lovely ladies available to spend some quality time with.

Seek and you will find what you are looking for.

Ah, Pete's. I haven't eaten there in years. When I did live in Denver I used to eat at his restaurant east of there a lot before I left town around the beginning of the new millennium.  I heard he passed away in recent years.

As for ladies serving me up a hot dish, that is deffo something I'll be perusing menus for. Any ladies interested in sharing their blue plate specials, please message me!

MrA

Pete passed away not too long ago.

My favorite breakfast there is the rellenos and eggs.

Their hamburgers are good too.

12 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Pete passed away not too long ago.

My favorite breakfast there is the rellenos and eggs.

Their hamburgers are good too.

Pete's is a Denver institution.  And if you like crispy rellanos and eggs, try Breakfast Queen on South Broadway just north of Hampden.  I think they are delicious.