No One In Particular

Easing back in

3 posts in this topic

With the impending arrival of shot #2 I am getting ready to ease back into the hobby, but I admit it's been well over a year since I've seen anyone for obvious reasons.

Since I tend to gather a network of favorites, my TOB references mostly date to 2018, so I suspect the best route may be to finally get a P411, but I thought I'd throw the question out there.

Obviously I have no issue with verification, but it might be hard to find even two refs for the "free trial" P411 who would remember who I am fourteen months later.

Do I just go out as a newbie? I see some of my old faves here on the message board (Hi, Hunter!) but haven't seen ads for them in a while, which would make sense if they are keeping a lower profile due to COVID or I just missed them because I don't check in anywhere near as much as I did when I was more active.

Thoughts?

Edited by No One In Particular

I don't think you will have to much trouble getting back where you were, and I don't think you will need to join p411. You've not been away that long, any many ladies have been away to and are just starting to come back around.  I'm sure the ladies you've seen in the past would be glad to see you again, and many of them are still around.  Getting references from them might be a problem as I don't think they can be renewed.  I believe that if a lady gave you a reference years ago, even though you may have seen her much more recently, she cannot update that reference and you're stuck with a bunch of old references even though you may have been active recently. You might want to reach out to some ladies you've seen in the past, see them again, and ask them if it is OK if you use them as a reference as you try to see some new ladies.  Either way, good luck and welcome back.

@No One In Particular Welcome back.  It has been a quiet year for a lot of us.  Hope you renew some contact with some ladies you already know, and possibly meet some new ones.  Things have changed in the past two years, but the most of the same strategies that worked in the past still work pretty well.  Have fun, enjoy fully and be safe.