Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Just4fun000

Cam at Camerons Playhouse

6 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Just4fun000 said:

Cam 843-668-1824
South Carolina Massage

Anyone seen Cam at Camerons Playhouse in Charleston?

https://charleston.rubratings.com/130521

Since this Denver, not sure why you would bring up a Charleston business.  Are you just curious?  I didn't see where they were coming to Denver or Colorado.

FYI,  I'm not trying to piss in anybody's coffee this morning as I was accused of the other day.

NURU is fun and I think they would do okay business wise if they were in Denver.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Since this Denver, not sure why you would bring up a Charleston business.  Are you just curious?  I didn't see where they were coming to Denver or Colorado.

FYI,  I'm not trying to piss in anybody's coffee this morning as I was accused of the other day.

NURU is fun and I think they would do okay business wise if they were in Denver.

theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/forum/83-the-carolinas/

4D50447E-EF1F-4C47-9D87-B90EE1B3B83F_1_201_a.jpeg

80AEF1E1-C7AF-49DF-825C-4E3216EC63C2_4_5005_c.jpeg

C59B86B2-F8E4-48EF-B566-E6B24FD2B25B_4_5005_c.jpeg

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

The 411 portion of the forum isn't location specific.  In fact, the post is here because a mod moved it from the Carolina portion of the board.  Maybe let the mods worry about where threads need to be?

FYI, you don't need to defend yourself from things you're not actually doing.  It's the same as when morons say "I'm not racist but....." and then make the most racist comment they could.