Marcadimus

London/AshleyNichole

9 posts in this topic

London 954-303-2480
Colorado Companion

I have seen her on the sites on and off for almost a year.  I recently got vaccinated and ready to monger.  She is pretty much a fantasy for me in terms of looks.  The multiple names are of course a red flag.  She is AshleyNicole on TOB.  

Has anyone seen her?  Please feel free to DM me.  I may just have to TOFTT but there is something soul crushing about showing up to a provider you are over the moon for and having some random girl answer the door. 

Her phone is 9543032480, it won't let me enter that above.

https://www.eros.com/colorado/files/9409224.htm?cat=1

Edited by Kaduk
phone number added 954-303-2480 to include the [ - ] dash formatting as default. | header spelling to AshleyNichole 2/11/21

When I search AshleyNicole on TOB, a profile pops ups, but the picture of the lady in the profile is definitely different that the picture of London on EROS and the profile state that Ashley Nicole is in Colorado Springs.

Do what your gut tells tells you to do.  I would pass.

41 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

When I search AshleyNicole on TOB, a profile pops ups, but the picture of the lady in the profile is definitely different that the picture of London on EROS and the profile state that Ashley Nicole is in Colorado Springs.

definitely NOT the one you reference.  For what it is worth she has been discussed before and I made the same assumption initially

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/45411-411-on-ashleynicole/#comment-497199

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

She has the identical tattoos and looks the same except some are black hair and some are blonde.  Why do you think they are different people?

6 hours ago, Marcadimus said:

She has the identical tattoos and looks the same except some are black hair and some are blonde.  Why do you think they are different people?

Different facial features for one

6 hours ago, Marcadimus said:

So this AshleyNichole profile did not come up when I searched.  This profile does match the link you provided. The issue was how I spelled Nicole vs. Nichole.

Your original post spelled Nicole so that is why I said different lady.

Based on the information available, I'd recommend taking a pass on her.

Edited by ilovewomen