golfguy

MFM 3some

38 posts in this topic

On 11/7/2020 at 1:42 PM, Leyla Scott said:

One of my favorite things to do. I even posted an ad some times ago for clients to bring a friend, but it seems like more guys are interested in the 2 girl action than the other way around.  I don’t blame the guys...  a woman can satisfy and exhaust many dudes at once and still want more! 

My personal preference is definitely MFM or 3 guys for the airtight experience... oh so hot! Damn! I’m so horny. My best memory is from a 5 man gangbang. Use your imagination on how they symbiotically worked together and with me!  Hottest thing ever. :D

I think I've had more MFM 3somes then I have had FMF. In my experience, it was always fun tag-teaming the girl with another guy, two straight guys please a woman. Anytime I'd be down, I haven't had one in some time. I think it's due time for another one

I had fmf with providers that are friends or shared incall also a mmmmfmmmm I was "invited" to a gb/train ...this guy set everything for his wife to be the center of the attention may be 8 guys on the room at the same time and more in and out.the husband didn't participated he was providing drinks and snacks for the guys and scooping the cum to feed her. Some othe times he set up the same scenario for other ladies but behind his wife, an asian lady a young girl on her 20s and a blonde lady wondet if anybody hete whete there this happened east side of cherry creek mall.

3 hours ago, Leyla Scott said:

So hot! 🔥💥😍 I love it. 

•So would that make it a three night stand•

0A10BF37-192A-444F-A8D2-BC4F34182A74.jpeg

E06F5C80-F829-4A1F-ADAC-4B9C4C7D7D72_1_201_a.jpeg

Omg I love that symbol “the devil’s 3 way”... I must be the Devil 😈 

19 hours ago, Leyla Scott said:

Omg I love that symbol “the devil’s 3 way”... I must be the Devil 😈 

Maybe both

D8B176FD-973D-4AB7-B6EC-917A56B82D1C_1_201_a.jpeg

On 4/29/2021 at 5:19 PM, don juan said:

I had fmf with providers that are friends or shared incall also a mmmmfmmmm I was "invited" to a gb/train ...this guy set everything for his wife to be the center of the attention may be 8 guys on the room at the same time and more in and out.the husband didn't participated he was providing drinks and snacks for the guys and scooping the cum to feed her. Some othe times he set up the same scenario for other ladies but behind his wife, an asian lady a young girl on her 20s and a blonde lady wondet if anybody hete whete there this happened east side of cherry creek mall.

Next time hit me up so I can check this out. Sounds like a lot of fun

On 11/4/2020 at 2:38 PM, golfguy said:

Hi, Single straight guy here looking for another straight guy to join me for an hour activity with a lovely local provider that is cool with mfm and dp action. Reach out if you are game and happy to share the details in a private message.

I'd be down for that