ParknRide

Seeking the Ladies input

3 posts in this topic

I suppose this question is more directed to the ladies, but should other hobbyists have input feel free to interact too.  Not a newbie, not sure when veteran status is achieved but this has been on my mind for some time now.  

a few caveats here... Clearly I understand that what may be copacetic for one may not be for all.  Discretion is always the better part of valor.  Respecting time and the process is a given and moreover so is discretion.  

As a hobbyist, who truly values and respect the process I'm curious how provider's opinions here.  I'm curious here as I'm no newbie, yet I'm genuinely curious how/when/ sharing turn-ons. wardrobe requests, fantasies, etc is appropriate.  I certainly understand that reviews, websites, P411 "other info" may be an indication but I'm curious how the ladies prefer that a gentleman shares those appropriately.  I definitely am one who appreciates an "organic" experience vs. anything scripted and but if sharing what turns me on, potential inspirations, and what I find hot I'd love should sharing anything further be a consideration... how would one convey it appropriately?  

4 hours ago, ParknRide said:

... how would one convey it appropriately?  

If you have a P411 account, your profile has places to share that information.  One is a list of specific activities you enjoy.  The other is the essay describing yourself.

Also if you don't connect on P411, just ask the girl while you are setting up an appointment. Whether it is your first visit or tenth. Believe me, I am sure they have heard it all. They are technically service providers and want you to enjoy your encounter. Unless they have it written that they don't do certain activities, it shouldn't be a problem to ask. Repeat business is the lifeblood of any business.  As we all know, it is a business doing pleasure with the ladies.