Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloeblue83

How are things?

8 posts in this topic

I been gone awhile not doing anything at all I really wanted to  come back and say hi to my friends but would yall recommend travel right now and how are things for everyone there, texas seems to pretend there isn't any virus at all so I just stay inside my apartment and kinda clueless to what is going on in other states and getting news providers aren't doing good in other states 

I'm out and about . and was just in Tx every one was being safe as far as could tell .

Man you can't not get out you need to be out to keep yourself safe as you can.

Need to keep your Immune system healthy meaning if you stay locked in not getting out and when you do get out in the mean world your immune system will be so weak you will get some kind of sickness . Kind like when you child goes to school for the first time they get sick every other week ..   As far as other states think if you are THERE THEY WILL VISIT YOU !!

I go out 2 walk my dogs,I went to the beach and I sit outside i just ment traveling and I'm  doing alot of nothing! but cases are getting extremely high here and I'm kinda wanting to travel away because people I've met some are being careful but not all like in my family always out at bars and parties I'm like please dont visit me u ain't even washing your hands Iol

Edited by Chloeblue83

I under stand , I have been traveling and just being so care full . Doing all I can do all we can do 

Flight are not as full . well some air lines are half full

Travel By Car if you can .. 

22 hours ago, Chloeblue83 said:

I go out 2 walk my dogs,I went to the beach and I sit outside i just ment traveling and I'm  doing alot of nothing! but cases are getting extremely high here and I'm kinda wanting to travel away because people I've met some are being careful but not all like in my family always out at bars and parties I'm like please dont visit me u ain't even washing your hands Iol

You are more than welcome to come back to Denver

Well in Kansas things are opening up.  Bar and grilles, restaurants have about 50% seating. Strip clubs in Kansas are back up and no different than pre-quarantine times. Motels/hotels are still slow. The local amuzement park on the Missouri side has opened but are requiring masks. Anything is better than nothing.