Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Todoesprivado

Dec 25th ... busy day

3 posts in this topic

I was surprised to see the number of posts/ads today on TOB. I was maybe expecting a much slower day with both gentlemen/ladies taking time to spend with family / friends.... and then it hit me.

I just wanted to thank the ladies that made themselves available today. This year I was blessed to have so much company and love but there were times when I had to spend the holidays without company and .... it was very hard.

I’m sure you are making a difference with every kiss, hug, compliment you made and that can mean the world to the other person. 
thank you 

That's why I never complain about those that work whatever job on holidays.

Those without families, due to distance, death, or disfunction that I've talked to want to work holidays to keep their minds off things, and they tend to make great money.  Yeah some are forced to work and that sucks, then again, we're all kind of forced to work year round aren't we. 

There was an article in the COS Gazette yesterday, where they went to a dive bar that was open on Christmas Day at 7am and talked to some of the patrons.  All were glad they had somewhere to go to be with people.

I too wish to thank the ladies who are available today. I know some are without families or loved ones near, but being available for others is super.