Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.Pink

Less than honest reviews.

34 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Phil-anderer said:

A lot of the women I see look BETTER than their pics.  Not all, but most.  That is the beauty of reviews and communication. :)

This ^^^ ❤❤❤

10 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

My understanding with Tattoos is that like showing a close up of your face is sort of like a putting yourself out there to be found. Many of the ladies choose not to disclose body art pictures or face shots. This is of their choice to have their body art or face NOT in the picture. Please respect the ladies choice to do what they personally deem necessary to protect their identity. I spoke to a friend last night who is running from a violent boyfriend. So please be realistic as well as respectful with all ladies. 

Oh, I respect their right to not show identifying items (face, tattoos, etc.).  Just I expect them to respect my right to say, “Next?”

32 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Oh, I respect their right to not show identifying items (face, tattoos, etc.).  Just I expect them to respect my right to say, “Next?”

How would they even know you've passed on them? To respect or not respect your right?

8 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

How would they even know you've passed on them? To respect or not respect your right?

You’re correct!  She wouldn’t know unless I came on here and made specific comments about her like “XYZ’s a few Big Macs short of having a figure.  Twiggy would be proud if her.”

Then again, if we don’t make our advertising preferences known ...