Calik8

Slowww!

32 posts in this topic

On 8/31/2019 at 6:48 PM, Audrey Astor said:

I would not suggest a “sale” unless you’d like to add some new regulars. It’s better to work smarter not harder. Maybe some new photos?

Sometimes it’s nice to take a little tour and make some new friends. 

Meanwhile, thank you so much regular visitors.😘

I love this!  Very smart business! :)  And yes... thank God for regulars.

On 9/2/2019 at 3:47 PM, BadBoy said:

Nonsense, if you are in the top 1% it has never been better, tax cuts, stock market up, the ubercapitalists are doing quite well.  Since these are the only people that count any more, the economy is doing great for the only people that matter.

The other 99% are doing OK to much worse depending on how far down the trickle-down-economy ladder you are.  Stagnant wages, massive gun violence, prices going up (predicted $1,000 per family due to tariffs alone), it's a damn good thing for this country that the 99% can't get their act together enough to figure out who the real enemy is.

Must be all those brown folks huddled in the concentration camps at the border, you know, the ones who bring their entire family, trying to make a better life.  Yeah, it's their fault, lets blame them for all the problems.

Sorry gals, it's all those brown folks, but if you vote Republican again, it will all get better, trust me.

Well said "SIR B.B.";)