sweetmoment

Can worker or provider Nicole Emma teach us something about human connection?

33 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

It feels we are defining the perfect provider as the one able to see you for who you truly are, able to create a connection in the short time you schedule with her. 

I cant get my head around those expectations. We are talking about a sex worker here. I expect a sex worker to be great at .... well, sex!! To be able to arouse you and get you to a point of sexual release. 

Maybe the reason you can't get your head around the expectations he talked about is because of what you just stated after that sentence. The very minimum a provider should give you is what you are expecting of her. Many guys only seek out much more than that.

Thinking you can achieve any level of intimacy in a hhr / hr session is setting yourself up for failure 95% of the times.

You would be surprised the level of intimacy that can be achieved in one hour. Not with all clients, I'll admit that, but it seems there are some men and women willing to put in the effort it takes to achieve it. For some of us the percentage is much different. For ANY level of intimacy, which you just stated, I'd say I have 85% success not failure. A much deeper level of Intimacy, I'd say 60% success. It's mainly what you're putting out there,  and what you're really looking for in a provider. 

6 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

For a 1st session, you’re probably correct.  But even there if you are open to that level of interaction you never know what could happen.

I just wanted to repeat the above, with appropriate emphasis.

This is an interesting thread. We seem to appreciate encouraging, reflective, and critical points we share as they are all engaging.

I imagine there can be limitations or challenges regarding hopes for client inner-wound-healing or validation search within a one-hour to two-hour session or even series of sessions as far as woman-provider-facilitated client healing intimacy is concerned. I even imagine there may be challenges regarding these hopes from a girlfriend, partner, significant other, or spouse. I hinted at this when I asked, "Is it true that while femininity can arouse masculinity...that femininity cannot...bestow masculinity?"

Taking this further, where does a man go for a sense of validation? is it true a boy learns who he is and what capacity he has from a man or company of men? Is the boy's father ideally the first and most important man in his life who can validate him and give him his name? While a growing boy still turns to his mother for comfort, does he yearn to turn to his father for adventure, a chance to test his strength, and receive validation answers? Is it tragic many boys and men in our culture never had a father or man mentor to engage with? Is it sad many men have never been initiated into manhood as they never had anyone show them how to do it and how to fight for their hearts so they can have direction? I confess I feel this loss.

Nevertheless, I then asked in my previous reply, "How can a woman help her man or client to play the man?" We all know some negative options a woman can choose of badgering, whining, or emasculating a man, which can lead to invalidation. On the other hand, can the one positive option a woman can choose is using "...all she has as a woman to arouse him to be a man and encourage him to use all has as a man?" "Can she arouse, inspire, energize…seduce him?" Which option would a man prefer? I know I would want the seduction encouragement option.

When all is said and done, perhaps the real questions for validation-seeking men are "What is written on your heart?" and "What makes you alive?" Perhaps the world needs more men who are alive.

Edited by sweetmoment