Dani Panti

Drop the Attitudes

33 posts in this topic

On 4/30/2019 at 9:59 PM, Dani Panti said:

Man. I miss BP. I miss answering a call & booking an appointment right there on the phone. 

I miss the politeness of respectful clients. I miss (and appreciate the few that still do) the guys who read a gals ad & text/call/email/DM/Tweet/WhatsApp a lady with the details requested by her ad/site/auto reply.  

The attitudes on both sides of the Hobby are appalling. It’s embarrassing. No one is perfect & I know I’ve been rude a few times, but it’s time to call out the attitudes. 

We are scared. We are under pressure. We are struggling. We don’t want to go to jail & we don’t want to lose everything. We are guarded & laying everything out for you to respect us with sharing information needed from you gents. 

Can we just all try to be respectful? The hobby world is already in enough flux, the last thing we need is our attitudes getting in the way of pleasure. 

Ladies, stop the BS jealousy of not answering a ref req. Safety is important for all parties. 

Gents, stop being explicit, stop being rude, stop haggling & stop sending inappropriate imagery. 

We want to work, safely. 

We want to please you, safely 

We want to kiss, hold and caress you, safely. 

Let’s all get better about reading ads & respecting each other. Especially to these gents providing for us & even more so for the ladies willing & hoping to get the call. 

Idk if this will get to stay up or not... but please. 

Be NICE. 

XO 

Dani Panti 

Definitely agree to this! 

Although I must say, each site has its few bad apples. 

Some gentlemen ive met here have been the absolute sweetest. <3

Others (whom I have not seen due to lack of respect), not so much. 

Some "men" just simply don't care about treating a lady with respect. Regardless of profession. However, some think just because we do what we do, that we don't deserve respect. Its just the way of the world. 

I just choose not to see said individuals to keep the positive vibes flowing. The Block feature on my phone is amazing! c(;

5 hours ago, Cheyenne Ryder said:

Definitely agree to this! 

Although I must say, each site has its few bad apples. 

Some gentlemen ive met here have been the absolute sweetest. <3

Others (whom

Some "men" just simply don't care about treating a lady with respect. Regardless of profession. However, some think just because we do what we do, that we don't deserve respect. Its just the way of the world. 

I just choose not to see said individuals to keep the positive vibes flowing. The Block feature on my phone is amazing! c(;

Exactly! I do the same. I just had to say something. 

I wish people would understand I’m not digging TOB, I just miss the ease of BP. TOB has brought some amazing & incredible men into my life. 

I just get aggravated over the attitudes and not many other sites have forum posts! 

Much love to TOB & the Men &  Women I’ve been blessed to meet! 

XO

Dani  

41 minutes ago, Dani Panti said:

Exactly! I do the same. I just had to say something. 

I wish people would understand I’m not digging TOB, I just miss the ease of BP. TOB has brought some amazing & incredible men into my life. 

I just get aggravated over the attitudes and not many other sites have forum posts! 

Much love to TOB & the Men &  Women I’ve been blessed to meet! 

XO

Dani  

I agree completly.  I know BP was far from perfect in many ways, but for me personally, I probably saw two dozen or so ladies from there back in the day, and while not all encounters we're great, none were really bad, (except for a handful on nc/cs) and most were really good.  And I met me ATATF on BP, so I'll always be grateful for that. 

Edited by Mustang87