Advice on Scary Experience

33 posts in this topic

If whatever criminality there is involves you in the hobby, there is at least one attorney in Denver who specializes in it. Google that shit!

7 hours ago, funtimesgws said:

I suppose it's possible that I am mistaken about her identity, but the dots connect awfully well.

My first thought was to remove as much of my digital "footprint" as possible, but apparently it's not possible to delete my profile here, so I figured maybe someone else would have advice on what to do.

Okay, I admit it, I was really looking for someone to tell me everything will be okay... Again, my logical brain says it's been a week, why would there be that much time between arrests if everyone was going to jail? The other half says, if the other guy, why not me too?

For all you know, there was more than prostituting going on, and they got busted for that...or they were watching her, and he just happened to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time. We don't know, and speculating will only stress you out. If you aren't doing anything else illegal, and they haven't come after you, you are more than likely safe, but just like easy said talk to an attorney and be prepared.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard