Rude_Boi75

Bait and Switch

7 posts in this topic

Don’t you love when you find a new provider that sparks an interest? Hell yeah I do too!!! So this particular lady had a nice ad, with nice pics. Upon further review those pics belonged to a provider on here that I saw maybe 2 yrs ago 🤦🏾‍♂️

So I inquire knowing I’m gonna get lied too...she kept up the charade until I told her I know the provider and cut the 💩 thank God I have a memory like a elephant 😆😆😆😆

3 hours ago, Rude_Boi75 said:

Don’t you love when you find a new provider that sparks an interest? Hell yeah I do too!!! So this particular lady had a nice ad, with nice pics. Upon further review those pics belonged to a provider on here that I saw maybe 2 yrs ago 🤦🏾‍♂️

So I inquire knowing I’m gonna get lied too...she kept up the charade until I told her I know the provider and cut the 💩 thank God I have a memory like a elephant 😆😆😆😆

😂😂😂 .....you be going thru it huh...?

4 hours ago, Rude_Boi75 said:

Good for you. Eidetic memory is a wonderful think I share that great attribute but at times it can be a crutch as well. Hopefully you have reported the issue to one of the moderators or with the listing that has the “Report this ad” icon. Because it helps legitimate providers and other hobbyists like yourself. 

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂😂 .....you be going thru it huh...?

🤦🏾‍♂️ I have all the luck

1 hour ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Report the ad as having stolen pictures.

Please

you may wanna PM the provider you saw who's pics are being pirated as well - hell hath little fury like a provider who's been pic-scorned...