K2dnvrfun

Are you an Explorer or Home bird?

35 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

I like exploring what makes her laugh. What can be a genuine surprise for her.  Should I discover a lady who can make me laugh I am definitely a homboy . 

I agree. A few genuine laughs is like a bonus for me! It’s rare indeed to find humor and deep sensuality in the same hour eh?

This is a great question. I have seen several providers that I just love, the sex was great and they treated me like a king. When I  leave their incall I say to myself “she was amazing. I’ll never have to see anyone else again. I’ve found my ATF”. Then I’ll search or see some reviews and hot photos and think “OMG, I must meet her.” Then the cycle starts all over. It then becomes a compulsion and I absolutely hate that feeling. I need to settle down and stick with two or three of my favorites where the energy really  clicks. Hope I can do that as the chase is wearing me down. I would love a provider that gets excited about seeing me as I seeing them.

K2dnvrfun,   I was just noticing your choice of words -  "home bird."  Birds have Wings. Yur kiddin yourself :D if you think yur gonna be endin "the hunt" any time soon.  Sure you want a nest to 'cozy-up in.'  Spread your wings and fly like the eagle you are. baby!  :P  Don't mind me.  You put it our there!....lol.  

I like to have fun and see the meaning behind the words is fun for me.  It actually excites me!  But then isn't our mind the most prolific aphrodisiac? 

Developing a deeper, unconditionally loving, energy connection is more fun for me.  (Never strings.)  The energy I feel gets bigger and bigger, as my student patron's energies expand - as they come back, again & again.  "I fly high in the friendly sky."

I am thankful that I get to enjoy living in a state of excitement.  Thank you for the topic,  K2dnvrfun !

On 10/17/2018 at 2:26 AM, mountainrider33 said:

I guess I'm in the minority, because over 90% of the providers I see are one and done.  I've run the gamut on different personalities, amazing conversationalists to completely crazy and everything in between.  Most have been very good interactions, in regards to personality.  I swear I have "provider ADHD", because I always get drawn to the new and shiny listing, wondering about the unknown and gravitating towards their looks.  I've only seen two providers more than once and I'll be seeing one of them later this month, not because I have a good connection with them but because they are amazing in bed.  She is a nice girl and is fun to talk with but I've had much better interactions with other providers.  I look at the hobby as being able to fornicate with many many amazing women and walk away without the need to continue it beyond that.  If I wanted anything more then I'd just put myself on the dating market but that's not to say I haven't met some amazing people along the way and I enjoy the personalities in the forums.

At least you are honest about yourself! That’s cool that you are openly honest about your approach and experiences! I am sure you are also not  alone too! 

I guess I would say I am still exploring to find the right ladies to become a home bird with. I would much rather have 2-3 ladies I can contact and not be nervous about the search and meeting, so for the most part I am still a once and done guy, luckily I have found one that I have seen more than once and plan on seeing her again, just need to find a couple more and the hunt can end.