Juskiddng

BettyLovely

6 posts in this topic

BettyLovely
Colorado Massage

Hello all!

Checking to see if anyone has some information on this lovely lady? No hits on Tineye or Google image search. Nothing from phone number or email either. I do not have a p411 account so unable to check there.

Has anyone seen her?

https://theotherboard.com/users/132956

You definitely started on the right path and hopefully some one that has seen her will chime in.  She caught my attention but when I notice FBSM only I moved on.

Good luck

Guessing pics are stolen as she lists herself as a DD, but the picture of her lying down and holding her chesticles sure don't look like DDs.

3 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Guessing pics are stolen as she lists herself as a DD, but the picture of her lying down and holding her chesticles sure don't look like DDs.

I understand what you are saying, but I think you may be jumping to a shaky conclusion.  She is p411 which still requires references or reviews, etc. to get into.  Her pics there do look like DD's, she has given ok's, etc.  Her profile here says "enhanced", so perhaps the pic you are looking at pre-dates the enhancement. At any rate, I would lean toward legit with no idea whatsoever on quality of service.  Be nice if Betty said "Hi" here and introduced herself.:) 

(And could be asked about cam and other thingsB))

Oosted a review and she really is Lovely.  Great figure and is a DD.  Very fit.  Plan to repeat.  Sle is near lodo, not Boulder