Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Localmotion

Something fishy with Aaliyah & Cosmo

9 posts in this topic

So this is very strange, and just wanted to share/warn  

I texted Aaliyah Of Denver and she said “I’m not  available, but my roommate is” so she sends me her pic and phone number. 

Later I texted “Petite Model Cosmo” and she did the exact same thing. “I’m not available but my roommate is” sends me a pic. Guess what? Same pic Aaliyah sent me. 

A link would have been nice but I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about. I'd texted Aliyah a long time ago and we had a pretty straightforward conversation and in fact she even sent me her address before we even confirmed anything, which was odd. Anyway, I never ended up meeting her for a couple of reasons and clarified the same to her as well.

I have a feeling she's legit but not professional as such, probably part of a group of friends looking to "have fun". I'd been in touch with a similar fs lady who had an ad out but stated she wasn't available but two of her friends were. Strange she just posted an ad 20 minutes ago and was online too. Needless to say, I didn't take her references. 

I feel like many ladies recently have come in on the suggestion of their friends who've been in this. Met a handful of them in the past couple of months, some here on TOB and some completely offline and UTR and only available through direct reference. Could be a hit or miss or something in between. 

That sounds like there may be a group working together on a text app and one might of answered the first one and someone else answered the second.  I had that happen last week I texted a thank you to a girl I had just left and someone else answered the text for her but then suggested to see one of her friends and then renamed the girl I just left.  This turned out to be a fun conversation and has lead to some fun times.  They post individually and are well reviewed but watch out for each other.

Raul makes some good points.

I could not find Petite Model Cosmo on TOB the only one with cosmo in the name is  https://theotherboard.com/users/130013 and she is banned.  Don't know if it is the same girl as the OP did not provide any links

Be very careful Aaliyah Of Denver https://theotherboard.com/users/129422  Is newer to TOB only has one review.   As the OP stated this could be a bad situation or could be new legitimate girls trying to figure how things work.   Research is your friend and thank you for posting this.

Thanks for the replies. Cosmo was from Eros. That’s why it was kinda strange they gave me the same answer and exact same pic of their “roommate”, Cosmo is not on TOB but Aaliyah is. I still have the conversations on my phone if needed for any reason. 

I even asked Cosmo is she had multiple roommates cause another girl sent me the same pic... she never replied. 

Sounds like time to move one.  There are to many great women here to get fixated on one that seems fishy

I asked Aaliyah to send me a picture of her roommate that she referred me to and it was the same Cosmo girl that was banned. I asked if she had references and she said "I'm done playing games with you" and that was it. Super sketchy

4 hours ago, youngin024 said:

I asked Aaliyah to send me a picture of her roommate that she referred me to and it was the same Cosmo girl that was banned. I asked if she had references and she said "I'm done playing games with you" and that was it. Super sketchy

Sounds like another bad experience dodge.  

On 7/25/2018 at 0:06 PM, new2hobbying said:

That sounds like there may be a group working together on a text app and one might of answered the first one and someone else answered the second.  I had that happen last week I texted a thank you to a girl I had just left and someone else answered the text for her but then suggested to see one of her friends and then renamed the girl I just left.  This turned out to be a fun conversation and has lead to some fun times.  They post individually and are well reviewed but watch out for each other.

Raul makes some good points.

I could not find Petite Model Cosmo on TOB the only one with cosmo in the name is  https://theotherboard.com/users/130013 and she is banned.  Don't know if it is the same girl as the OP did not provide any links

Be very careful Aaliyah Of Denver https://theotherboard.com/users/129422  Is newer to TOB only has one review.   As the OP stated this could be a bad situation or could be new legitimate girls trying to figure how things work.   Research is your friend and thank you for posting this.

I had just read the feed of the original post and I think that this has been happening a lot to clients or potential clients that would enjoy the opportunity of having a connection with a provider that is competent, down to earth, fun, the person displayed in the photo and discreet. I will tel you that myself and a few other providers that I have gotten to know by either discussions like this on the site or through screening potential clients. I also see a sad trend developing. I do not want to blame it on the federal seizure of certain cites and the influx of new providers and unsettling clients which is making it difficult for providers like myself because some of the new providers are either inexperienced without guidance or like in this situation are not thinking about the clients needs or wants but if there one. But I would like to state this without sounding crass. It is a clients goal to have a great experience that can possibly be repeated in the future with a provider of there choice. So when you are reviewing listings do not just look at the amount of reviews a provider may have but take the time to read them . You will get a general idea of what the provider is like. Or go a step further and contact the reviewer for further detail. Also look at the gallery closely if you want amazing service granted the photos do not have to be professionally done but they should have a background of a clean environment. I personally am a upscale provider which upscale is an adjective for professional, educated, genuine and without mentioning donation it’s a diamond compared to rinstone. It’s a investment but a good investment . So I hope this helps and if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

This is the same group of girls who went by different names who keep getting banned.  I her under a different name and was a total lame duck, upsell everything and no service