LaurenRoXy

How your mood effects your day.

32 posts in this topic

I know everyone is human and we all have our up and down days, but personally I don't believe it's fair to the gentlemen to schedule if not in a bright mood and wanting to play! Energy exchange is everything. If having a bad day, I think it's only appropriate to schedule a different time. I only say this because when I go get my hair done it seems my hairdresser is constantly venting when I'm handing her hundreds of dollars LOL (little to say that I think she's a nice person, but professionally I've been looking elsewhere)

on the other hand if you're having an off day, what's a better thing to do than escape completely into steamy rendevous? As long as you can leave it at the door ;) 

I can think of some memories that for sure made my day GREAT <3 

From a providers perspective, I notice different moods from time to time with my regulars. I can especially pick up on their moods when I've seen them many times over a long period of time.  They'll come in calm, relaxed and sensual one time, excited and frisky another, nervous or anxious another, sometimes I can tell they're having a rough time, and quite frankly just need some release with very little convo. All of the above is what I'm here for. It would be nice if they would communicate it to me though. Sometimes a session feels off, and I dont know why, or I think I might have done sonething wrong. 

Guys do you experience this with providers, you've seen many times. I'm sure it goes both ways. I know If I'm going through stuff, or in a funky mood, I remind myself how wonderful you are, and how lucky I am that you chose me that day, and block everything else out of my head, and put all my focus on thoughts of you.  I can't tell you how many times my clients have completely turned my day around.