mooneymike69

Looking for Amber

7 posts in this topic

Amber 720-609-0776
Colorado Companion

Looking for Amber. She has beautiful blue eyes and brunette hair. She used to post on BP with title Help Me Help You. Last known phone 7206090776. Someone new has that phone. Saw a post on Erotic Monkey but no response. Been over 2 months, she usually stayed in touch. I have other older phone numbers if needed, but no response. 

Texted that last known number. Someone responded don't know any Amber, I recently just got this phone. 

4 hours ago, mooneymike69 said:

Texted that last known number. Someone responded don't know any Amber, I recently just got this phone. 

She obviously does not know your new number. If you were overly familiar with her in your text,without saying who you were.She might have felt unsafe. That said,she has no reviews on TOB..please write one.

24 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

She obviously does not know your new number.

I took OP to mean the person that has the number now just got that number.

Back to original topic, sounds like she's moved on for whatever reason and wants to keep that to herself (ie. radio silence). Let her be.

51 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

I took OP to mean the person that has the number now just got that number.

Back to original topic, sounds like she's moved on for whatever reason and wants to keep that to herself (ie. radio silence). Let her be.

Usually girls take down their TOB profile when they move on. Hers looks rather new. that said...of course when they retire...we let them be.