35 posts in this topic

Wear  WHITE  whenever wear-ever!!

🤪  except to a wedding or funeral 🤪

12 hours ago, Ryann 2n's said:

22 hours ago, Ryann 2n's said:

Wear  WHITE  whenever wear-ever!!

I want my funeral to be White for my closest immediate loved ones(they must wear white). The required Yager shot before entry will be handed out at the door.. Take it to the head before entry..(trash bin on side of entry door)  And the usual pay before you enter "Jar" will be at the door. Please leave my hourly donation).. Sit on the left and act like you mean it when its time to Cry. My family knows, respects and understands this hobby was my addiction, Life and love. My sister will post on my adult accounts and My Momma will hug you. 

😂😂😂😂😂 

True story ..

7 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

I want my funeral to be White for my closest immediate loved ones(they must wear white). The required Yager shot before entry will be handed out at the door.. Take it to the head before entry..(trash bin on side of entry door)  And the usual pay before you enter "Jar" will be at the door. Please leave my hourly donation).. Sit on the left and act like you mean it when its time to Cry. My family knows, respects and understands this hobby was my addiction, Life and love. My sister will post on my adult accounts and My Momma will hug you. 

😂😂😂😂😂 

True story ..

And you have to enjoy the AC /DC Metallica and Def Leppard background music

White does look a little dingy when it's not green & sunny. That's most likely why the Memorial through Labor day thing is a fashion rule.