Cali Rose

Geez, Can't Handle Rejection?

33 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Cali Rose said:

Thank you for your suggestion and I'm definitely going to redo the format of my ad 😘 I know it is long and I was hoping to attract a certain type of clientele with it but I see I need to be a little bit more clear on my requirements before hand. I don't think my screening is outrageous but apparently some think I'm a "picky bitch". 🤷🏼‍♀️ Call me what you want but my safety is the most important thing I worry about when I'm seeing new clients so I like to do my homework just like I'm sure guys do as well. 

Cali Rose 🌹 

Your ad is very descriptive and should net the right type of client if they can read.

You should be picky! Just ignore the morons that think that makes you a bitch. The ones that can pass the screening think that makes you smart AND appreciate you being picky!

Rejected by a hooker....Cry me a river....;)

On 11/4/2017 at 11:01 PM, Cali Rose said:

This happened to me today where someone reached out to me and asked if I came to Castle Rock and then when I asked if he had verification or references he said yes but asked if I was outcall only and when I said yes said sorry that won't work for him 😒 Never mind that I clearly state in my ad title that I am OUTCALL ONLY and then again in my ad body by my prices. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Lord the ignorance is overbearing 😫

This right here.  I get calls every day from people who saw that my ad says out only. Yet decided that I must just be waiting for him to call since I am not sharing my luxury in call with all the other peasants who only get to have outs. The funniset part is that they always seem so full of disbelief when I reiterate that what my ad said is actually true;  not some mind game for him to try to get the answer he'd prefer me to have....

When I DO rent an incall, hell that's when I get asked to go to Boulder immediately and then followed up by a trip to Greeley or Nederland or Elizabeth or Whatever is sufficiently far to make it clear to me that the universe enjoys a good laugh at times :-p

I mean, I'll do it but really...