PieluvinTexan

What does GFE mean to you?

36 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, inkspot said:

Or better yet when she says " just don't wake me".

Respond with "So just like every night?  And you wonder why you wake up naked and sticky.  You miss all the fun!"

For me, GFE means that I get a text at 12:30 on Friday asking when I'm going to be home.  Then again at 2:30.  I respond "as soon as the work is done - I'm going as fast as I can!".  The text at 3:30 is passive aggressive, then outright angry at 4:15.  I get into my car at 4:45 trying to figure out what the plan is to get laid later that night.   :)

OK, jokes jokes.... GFE to me is really just a couple of things... kissing, and soft/gentle touch.  That can still mean some really hard/strong sex, but it comes with some (or mostly) soft touching, and eye to eye connection.  That's really it for me.

It stands in direct contrast with PSE, which is basically just straight out fucking.  That can be fun - don't get me wrong - there are times when both people just need to get off.  

For me, though, I really prefer GFE.  If I didn't want a connection, I'd save the money and stay at home for self-service.  Or call my ex-wife or ex-girlfriend.  Rosy always gets me off, no fuss. 

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 9:45 AM, gr8owl said:

In my opinion the term GFE should be banned from reviews and ads because it means absolutely nothing that can be relied upon.  It means something different to everyone that hears or uses it and has become a simple advertising hype to imply services that may not really be offered or to allow reviewers that are too lazy to actually describe what went on or how lady made them feel - just say "she is really GFE!!"  Ditto the terms "open minded" "safe" "PSE".  If it doesn't have a clear and well defined universal meaning, don't use it.  GFE is the most over used and nebulous term in the industry.  JMHO

I totally agree. The term has been revised and manipulated so many different ways that I feel that it's not even accurate.

I thought about this topic a little more. GFE is a label, and like many labels has limits intrinsically. While I totally understand the need for labeling of services etc.. I think in this particular instance any label like PSE, GFE, or any combination  is still more like an opinion than a accurate representation of what a provider does...Much like girlfriends I think the experiences are unique as well. 

I think it can mean a number of things.  On a first appointment, it would be comfortable chatting, DFK, and not being rushed.  Once a friendship develops, it would be texting to check in with their day, genuinely caring about them, not just the $$. 

For me it means a multi hour date, preferably a dinner date or overnight where we can get to know one other over a bottle of wine. Taking time to allow the chemistry to build is a such an aphrodisiac and creates a more passionate connection later behind closed doors which blows any tacky list of activities out of the water.
The most enjoyable sessions were the ones where my client let himself enjoy the extended foreplay of spending time outside of the bedroom.  Which why I always laugh when guys try to book a half hour or hour GFE session.