Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
engineer

411 on new MILF in Brighton, from Colo Springs

5 posts in this topic

I think you can still find reviews under Alley Girl, Alley Bratz, Allison, perhaps others.  DO NOT confuse with Alley Kat (wonderful but retired).  This one has a less than stellar rep in Springs, but who knows.  I have not heard anything of late - she may have changed her ways.  I am sure someone else from Springs could chime in - she has been around for years.  Take 35 with grain of salt. :cool:

There is a 40-something MILF that always gets GREAT reviews in the Springs that is blonde and I thought this might be her.  From your description I don't think it is.  I do realize that she's more 40-something than 30-something, and im okay with that.

On 2/28/2017 at 0:14 PM, engineer said:

There is a 40-something MILF that always gets GREAT reviews in the Springs that is blonde and I thought this might be her.  From your description I don't think it is.

I can think of three or four that might fit that description (but YOU call them 40 something, not me!!) but no, it is not this one you are thinking of. 

I have a review on this girl and I was not impressed whatsoever. She takes great pics but has/had a horrendous beer gut and it wasn't even FS. I would stay away unless you wanna TOFTT and report back. Maybe she has changed but I doubt it. Oh she did have a stellar store bought rack though. Think she was a former dancer so has that hustler mentality.