Lauda454

FBSM=FS

5 posts in this topic

FBSM=FS

For me with the right person hands down FBSM is my preference.  My favorite is NURU, but it is hard to find now.  I met a woman on BP in my early days of the hobby.  We clicked as she put it from the start.  She was close to my age so we had some things in common.  She did ask me out and I learned a lot about her and “the business”.  Her story was sad and not for now.  The orgasms I experienced were incredible and more intense then anything I felt prior.  One in particular happened before Christmas 2014 she called this session my Christmas present.  She did her NURU magic then she positioned me for 69, not our norm. After a short time I could not oblige her, because something started happening to me.  I no longer could open my eyes.  I remember going back and forth over the threshold, never quite getting there.  This went on for a while then I began to scream while I finally came.  During our shower she said I scared the shit out of her because I was screaming.  I did not remember that, but my throat hurt a little because I really did scream.  I’ve tried to explain this to my friends but it just gets awkward really quick, so I wanted to know what people here thought?

It really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about your preferences. As long as you and your favorite provider enjoy your time together, that is all that is important...right? Intimacy with another person is what we're all chasing in this wonderful adventure we call a Hobby. Whether one is comfortable with FS or FBSM is irrelevant as long as the goal of intimacy is achieved in some way...FYI, it doesn't always end in a connection but when it does it is magical. i.e your "Christmas Present in 2014".

Thank you for sharing your story with the rest of us and I wish you well in finding that NURU provider you're looking for.

The only time I couldn't recall what transpired during a session was when I was shit-faced drunk.   I have waken up sometimes with bruises, flesh wounds, naked wearing panties and high heels, etc.  Heck, it's all just a journey to six feet deep.

Edited by Milos Vesely