Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

In the spirit of Halloween

38 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

What's revealing is that I'm so old, I saw most of these movies at the theater and on the very first scary scene went running. LOL!

^^^^ fixed it or you ^^^^

10 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

ANY die hard horror fans???? that do date night at a haunted house. 

I'm sure this gal will do a night out at the haunted house of your choice after she gets done with her Dental Appointment....

-vD-7u7HjUlPqHrvbee5A2d98xK6b83s8b2LNz-R

24 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

^^^^ fixed it or you ^^^^

Huh? I resemble that last remark. In fact, I sprinted all the way home from the theatre after Halloween II so that Michael Meyers wouldn't catch me with that butcher knife!

I don't usually get scared of horror movies, but then I got older and since I have become a mommy the new ones with the creepy kids(or them being possessed) really bother me. The only ones that scare me are the japanese horror movies(jeez, these guys know how to creep you out), and The Grudge. I just can't make myself watch that one. Oh, and Arachnaphobia! *shudders*

I just watched Beetlejuice last night, and tonight I am going to watch Hocus Pocus. Next is Nightmare Before Christmas and Tales From The Crypt. Gotta enjoy the classics!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I don't usually get scared of horror movies, but then I got older and since I have become a mommy the new ones with the creepy kids(or them being possessed) really bother me. The only ones that scare me are the japanese horror movies(jeez, these guys know how to creep you out), and The Grudge. I just can't make myself watch that one. Oh, and Arachnaphobia! *shudders*

I just watched Beetlejuice last night, and tonight I am going to watch Hocus Pocus. Next is Nightmare Before Christmas and Tales From The Crypt. Gotta enjoy the classics!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

In that case a Bra for you......

il_340x270.995974351_ed95.jpg

45 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

In that case a Bra for you......

il_340x270.995974351_ed95.jpg

Where's the panties! *drool* I want!!!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

3 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I like Nightmare Before Christmas because it spans the season. I like to throw it in the xmas movie watching too.

53 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Where's the panties! *drool* I want!!!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

You will have to look underneath this dress ....

04f1c068df4db524c83fe771ee0ee1a9.jpg