Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bravo1

411 on the Asian providers

7 posts in this topic

Colorado Body Rubs

Just trying to get a better understanding of the level of service provided by the many Asian massage locations.  Are they strictly business or

are there variations?  Any comments would be appreciated!

What I do is try them out, I work in Boulder and I believe I've been to all the Asian massage places in Boulder. So I know what to expect from each of them. Denver is a bit harder(pun) because of the size of the city.

But the few I have been to have been easy to decipher from the get go. 

My recommendation would be to go out there and try them out, since most of the guys here won't comment on their favorite places me included.

Dude, there is this one place where the action starts on the table shower.  From there, it just gets better.  Tips only like 40-60 bucks.  I TOTALLY recommend that place.

It's called....    dang it... it'll come to me.

On 10/18/2016 at 0:13 PM, Tsundere1916 said:

What I do is try them out, I work in Boulder and I believe I've been to all the Asian massage places in Boulder. So I know what to expect from each of them. Denver is a bit harder(pun) because of the size of the city.

But the few I have been to have been easy to decipher from the get go. 

My recommendation would be to go out there and try them out, since most of the guys here won't comment on their favorite places me included.

Maybe you could PM me about all the AMP's in Boulder. I didn't know there were any.

On 10/24/2016 at 11:02 PM, a_happycamper_12 said:

Maybe you could PM me about all the AMP's in Boulder. I didn't know there were any.

Try run maps. It will at least give you an idea what is around the town. To read the reviews though it's a paid upgrade.

On October 21, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Phil-anderer said:

Dude, there is this one place where the action starts on the table shower.  From there, it just gets better.  Tips only like 40-60 bucks.  I TOTALLY recommend that place.

It's called....    dang it... it'll come to me.

This was too funny. If your serious would love to know where, but expecting not serious. 

There are two places I felt were good experience and time spent a couple not as much.