Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Juanmotai

Bad first impression that ended up not so bad

4 posts in this topic

Just kinda wondering here, so bear with me on this one. Has anyone ever started off a meeting with a young lady that started absolutely horrible, but ended up actually being a good session in the end?? 

Yes, twice, but while the sessions ended up well I still wouldn't repeat with the ladies because it seemed like the same bad issue would potentially come up again.  "You don't get a second chance at a first impression." 

Yup, turned out to be one of teh best sessions i ever had

last year in Vegas I found an add for a lesbian voyeur session from a milf on a very ill reputed site (i'm too ashamed to post it). she was personable and we hit it off with some back and forth e-mails, she sent real pics etc. I requested a threesome instead of the voyeur, she agreed and we set up a date and time to meet me with her gf. on the day i met them, i was disappointed. her friend was drinking and acting all weird. we went out to a nearby toy store to get a new toy for use in the threesome. they were both acting very aggressively towards each other and a whole lot of crazy drama was on display. I was pissed off and called it off, thinking to myself that this was to be expected, given where i found these 2. I told her that it wasn't working for me and I couldn't go thru with it. she gets pissed and I agree to make a small cancellation deposit before the drama starts. that so happened to be the best move. she just went total 180 on me and became the nicest girl ever. she is now convincing me, to the point of almost begging me to still have the session with her alone. since we had some good rapport in e-mail and on the phone i figure i might as well go thru with her . . .what the hell, might as well get a quick nut for my cancellation fee and how can i say no to a woman who is almost beggin me?. best decision EVER. she calls a cab for her gf and get into my room and the milf treats me like her personal bf, like a king. she spends 4 hours with me. she is an experienced massususe  from her past job so i was getting a full body deep tissue massage, better than any fbsm I ever had. she works out some knots from my back and legs. we talk about any and everything. opens up to me on a very deeply personal level about her family, kid etc. we fool around and i do DATY on her, she is really horny since apparently she is (man) sex deprived for about 3 months. I get to do all sorts of things to her. i lost count but I know she came at least 4 times from several rounds of DATY. she was super tight for a BBW that had a kid. She gives me one of the best cock worship BBBJ with a lot of attention to everything. i had initially covered up, but she wanted to give BBBJ. it was late when her babysitter called her, so she had to leave. she explained to me that her gf erratic behaviour was because she more into women (didnt have a guy in years) and she was just nervous to be with a man for the threesome. I put out $300 ($100 for her gf cancellation and $200 for her) that night. the massage alone was worth more that $100 at a professional massage therapist and I her got her for over 4 hours with kingly treatment that was unbelievable.

to this day i still dont believe how well that turned out 

Just yesterday, I was waiting on gentleman to arrive and the directions I gave confused him so he ended up walking around the entire property and when he got to the door he was extremely sweaty and thirsty because it was like 90 degrees outside. He looked at me like WTF and I looked at him like WTF. He slammed his water showered off. Next thing I know it was On like Donkey Kong! :)