Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Kitten

Silicon Valley

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone here watch Silicon Valley? This season has been their best yet and every episode is better than the last. I figure there has to be a few tech nerds around here that watch it.

I watched the first season & loved it, changed my package plan & do not get HBO any more....

Amanda-Crew-Sexy-Celebrity-Legs-Zeman-00Amanda Crew--->turning heads in the tech world as Monica 

78dfa27c336233a8114bea91537dbdae.jpg......Some of the ladies probably want to get some "Big Head"

Josh Brener he has been in a few nerdy roles from Silicon Valley, rare appearances  in the big bang theory as (Dale) filling in for Stewart as part-time help, to a nice role as Lyle in the Internship where he eventually gets the fitness/stripper Marielena   (Jessica Szohr).....

Its nice to watch a good show Like Silicon Valley, then see the principal actors in other film and/or TV roles ...

T.J. Miller Born: June 4, 1981 in Denver, Colorado. Basically it was through SV that I learned he started out in Stand-up comedy.... He's made  a nice career so far.

01-elg.png

tumblr_inline_n6cfh751161rcqcix.png

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

I watched the first season & loved it, changed my package plan & do not get HBO any more....

Amanda-Crew-Sexy-Celebrity-Legs-Zeman-00Amanda Crew--->turning heads in the tech world as Monica 

78dfa27c336233a8114bea91537dbdae.jpg......Some of the ladies probably want to get some "Big Head"

Josh Brener he has been in a few nerdy roles from Silicon Valley, rare appearances  in the big bang theory as (Dale) filling in for Stewart as part-time help, to a nice role as Lyle in the Internship where he eventually gets the fitness/stripper Marielena   (Jessica Szohr).....

Its nice to watch a good show Like Silicon Valley, then see the principal actors in other film and/or TV roles ...

T.J. Miller Born: June 4, 1981 in Denver, Colorado. Basically it was through SV that I learned he started out in Stand-up comedy.... He's made  a nice career so far.

01-elg.png

tumblr_inline_n6cfh751161rcqcix.png

You need to catch up. It's done nothing but gain momentum. I personally think this is the best thing to grace the boob tube in a long time. It's better TV than the people deserve. Mike Judge is a genius and so is Alec Berg. A balanced but very strong cast and an ingenious modern plot and big belly laughs.

The past two new episodes have had me yelling at the TV. I had no idea that a sitcom-ish show could be so intense.

26 minutes ago, mikeyzo6 said:

Love that show!!! T.J. Miller is hilarious!

I have a wide on for T.J. Miller. We are both Geminis born in Denver in 1981, he graduated from East when I graduated from GW. I stalk his twitter feed, the only thing I wont do for him is watch Yogi Bear 3D.  I wanna bone him or just follow him around for a day and pick his brain.

As a former IT guy, all this rings so true. I was involved in the "first" internet bubble in the late 90's. The multitudes of prima donna asshole coders complaining about stock options made for a poisonous workplace. I swore off IT after getting laid off.

I love the show though. The first season scene where "middle-out" is discovered was an instant classic.

I didn't know TJ Miller was a local but that explains a friend's recent comment about his family's connection to Miller.

4 hours ago, MrFister said:

As a former IT guy, all this rings so true. I was involved in the "first" internet bubble in the late 90's. The multitudes of prima donna asshole coders complaining about stock options made for a poisonous workplace. I swore off IT after getting laid off.

I love the show though. The first season scene where "middle-out" is discovered was an instant classic.

I didn't know TJ Miller was a local but that explains a friend's recent comment about his family's connection to Miller.

The middle out, mean jerk time epiphany is a perfect example of what makes this show so great.

Miller actually got married not too long in a fancy wedding at the Botanic Gardens in a place it seems only the elite get to see.

23 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

The middle out, mean jerk time epiphany is a perfect example of what makes this show so great.

Miller actually got married not too long in a fancy wedding at the Botanic Gardens in a place it seems only the elite get to see.

At a business meeting today, met someone else who claims to have coached him in high school. WTF?