extradirty2olive

Warning - "Snow" or "Jamie" or "Gemma"

5 posts in this topic

TOFT

Seemed really nice and we chatted for 10 minutes.  Said she needed stuff from car and told me to follow her. I did but she had her pimp waiting in a beat up beige Buick and took off.

Trying not let it spoil my Saturday.

Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 3.23.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 3.22.03 PM.png

Thanks for the heads up dude. Glad he didn't mug you. 

Sorry this happened to you.  And glad you are okay.  An experience like you've shared lets me know how lucky I have been and, though I really enjoy this hobby, the need to stay cautious.  Sometimes that is difficult when the little head is temporarily in charge.

I hope your next experience will be much more fun.  Thanks for the warning.

Completely relieved to know nothing more serious happened. Glad you are safe bro! Lessons learned, but luckily you live to tell the tale. If she needed it that badly let her have it, karma repays us all for the wrongs we commit.

Thanks for the photos. It helps everyone. kuddos to you!

I once had a similar experience with a gal and her pimp. I always used to try to first meet at a public meeting place, so this particular gal agreed to meet me at a popular bar. I got there early, it was a nice day, so I sat outside for a smoke. Up comes a white caddy with gold trim, and both the gal and her pimp exit, walk past me, kiss at the entrance where he smacks her ass, then she goes in. The pimp is headed back to the car when he stops and asks me for a cig. So I gave him one and lit it for him. I said "you got one nice lookin woman there, if you don't mind me sayin"!

He says, "she's my bitch, I can arrange something if you want". I told him I was waiting for someone, then left. I got a call from her asking me where I was? I told her I didn't know she had a pimp. No reply...

Just a little luckier than you...