Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mlpko

Looking for AMPs

9 posts in this topic

Hello eveyone

i ave just been loping for some AMPs.  seems like they are hard to find.

tried other places and not enjoying whats out there

anyone willing to share some of their ATFs? preferably with younger providers

You're not likely to get many answers to your question because:

• Quality AMPs have been systematically shut down in the area (much like the SW trade)
  • With only one post there will suspicions that you are LE, planning to continue that activity.
  • Old timers protect their favorite AMPs because as static locations they are low hanging fruit for LE
Edited by Bit Banger

12 hours ago, mlpko said:

tried other places and not enjoying whats out there

This is representative of what is out there.  AMP's are very careful and not inclined to offer you anything other than a massage and hand you a bottle of baby oil for self service.

I started a forum like this and all I got was bad responses haha. My advice is eyes open on they are everywhere, try them and if you find a good one stick with it. I usually go as a plan B or its just convenient as well! found my ATF. Wont share though sorry. goodluck!

16 hours ago, themanxxx said:

I started a forum like this and all I got was bad responses haha. My advice is eyes open on they are everywhere, try them and if you find a good one stick with it. I usually go as a plan B or its just convenient as well! found my ATF. Wont share though sorry. goodluck!

I wish I could agree with you but the AMP choices for anything other than a massage are declining.  It seems that the old and reliable locations are under new management and offer only self service.

3 minutes ago, inkspot said:

I wish I could agree with you but the AMP choices for anything other than a massage are declining.  It seems that the old and reliable locations are under new management and offer only self service.

Yup! Self service is BS!

On April 30, 2016 at 9:47 PM, Bit Banger said:

... Quality AMPs have been systematically shut down in the area (much like the SW trade)

Therefore -

6 minutes ago, inkspot said:

...  It seems that the old and reliable locations are under new management and offer only self service.

I'm happy with my ATF. Once in a while i would try a diff one and leave very disappointed smh =/

Bit is right about not revealing the hard-won intel, and you should not reveal your intel either.  I am shocked by the sheer number of these places. There are about 16 in Fort Collins -- two of them are screamingly NOT legit, and the other 14 are, well, they are the places where the diamonds can be found if you are willing to look. I don't do it anymore, but I admit that it was fun trying (and occasionally succeeding) to corrupt some of the ladies.