Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I has a question! !!

16 posts in this topic

I have the new website and it's great, built in so verifying so it takes seconds.  Problem is holy mother of God People are still contacting me from everywhere.  Between text, email, eccie, p411, TOB, the website etc. I feel so redundant trying to get people to just do everything from the site.  I was showing my friend earlier that in a matter of an hour I had 4 messages on P411, 6 through texting app, one email.  I am going stir crazy. So ladies like me that are through website only, how do you handle this situation? 

28 minutes ago, SpiceInCo said:

Problem is holy mother of God People are still contacting me from everywhere.  Between text, email, eccie, p411, TOB, the website etc. I feel so redundant trying to get people to just do everything from the site.  I was showing my friend earlier that in a matter of an hour I had 4 messages on P411, 6 through texting app, one email. 

Oy, success in business can be such a headache! I think it was Jos who called these "first-world hooker" problems. :cool:

As you can see I have nothing helpful to contribute but...nice site. And good luck getting your adoring fans in line. Maybe a webinar? :cool:

Not as much fans. It's mostly info texts and what not.  All stuff that's on my website.  1/10 actually book an appointment within the next week.  Most want info to book an appointment at a later date.  It wasn't me boasting person so much as just going between so many different places and it's all the same ish questions, questions about hours, days, double sessions etc. Most are just lurkers and every text I put my website in but I'm wondering how to just avoid any contact outside of the website for lurkers if that makes sense. 

Personally, I have no number listed because I want to run everything through emails/P411 so I could leave them as "unread" to remind me that I haven't responded. 
Also, I make a point to not RUSH into responding to someone for I don't want to seem over eager; I want to appear as if I am a hard one to catch. :P

You have to just figure out a routine to suit you. May take a few weeks and a few deep breaths!!! :wub:

Thank you so much. I had thought I took my number off of everything but the sneaky bastard is out there someone.  

You're awesome. :-) 

3 hours ago, Raoul said:

Oy, success in business can be such a headache! I think it was Jos who called these "first-world hooker" problems. :cool:

As you can see I have nothing helpful to contribute but...nice site. And good luck getting your adoring fans in line. Maybe a webinar? :cool:

There's that whole two sides of an elephant thing again... I read the lovely lady's post as "How can I control the idiots that can't read and/or follow simple guidelines" and you read it as "OMG!... I have so many people that want to see me that I have trouble controlling them all!"

5 hours ago, SpiceInCo said:

I have the new website and it's great, built in so verifying so it takes seconds.  Problem is holy mother of God People are still contacting me from everywhere.  Between text, email, eccie, p411, TOB, the website etc. I feel so redundant trying to get people to just do everything from the site.  I was showing my friend earlier that in a matter of an hour I had 4 messages on P411, 6 through texting app, one email.  I am going stir crazy. So ladies like me that are through website only, how do you handle this situation? 

I went to your website, per instructions, to see what was required to make an appointment.

At the very top of the appointment page of your website, are the words: "The best way to schedule an appointment with me is through P411. "

I went back and forth between P411 and your webpage 10 times before the cycle counter kicked me out of what would have been an infinite loop.

Having just barely escaped with my life, I am here to warn you that some of the confusion may be caused by conflicting instruction sets.

Edited by Laplace
spelling

Hahah hahah. Goober.  I don't mind p411! I think I should change it to "of you HAVE" P411 do it that way.  I'm so new to this website stuff.  Hobbied 12 years and this is the first time I've had a site.  I think even I'm confused what to do lol. 

Sorry about the dizziness  ;-)

You can always set up an auto-reply for emails and texts. That way you can just guide potential clients to your site and not have to answer them.

Omg you're amazing!! I never even thought of that!! Let me go see if it's on my app!!

I'd suggest either an auto reply or general ignore info texts. While it is good to set things up through your site, I'd suggest maybe slimming it to contact through the site or through P411. Guys like me will probably skim through your website, ad, and P411, but try contacting you through P411 or text if your ad says text. I think many of us, if we're interested, won't skim all the way down and will miss the bit that says to contact through your site (or just assume that P411) is the way to go.

Or just make it very clear in any ads how to contact you and ignore the rest. You may lose some, but it's not a terrible way to see just who can follow the rules. And guys that actually want to see you will likely go back and read if they don't get a response (vs the ones that are just going on to the next provider when the 1st isn't free 20 minutes from now).

Part of me wants to just get a booking agent so I can just show up and skip all the hassle lol

39 minutes ago, SpiceInCo said:

Part of me wants to just get a booking agent so I can just show up and skip all the hassle lol

There was a booking agent around here a few years back who would occasionally have 2 guys show up at the same time or send guys to the wrong girl. Sometimes you end up trading one kind of hassle for another.

Oh yeah. hat doesn't sound ver good lol.  I found a woman named Nina  who doesn't charge an arm and a leg.  She used to be a provider.  I'm going to talk to her this evening and see.  She has a good reputation. I just want to simplify things as much as humanly possible.  

A booking agent makes a lot of sense. Allows you to focus on what you do best! :wub: 

With my wonky schedule it would sure be nice!!