SultryKitten

Ladies & Gents, Please Read! Found Something Disturbing.

5 posts in this topic

The other day, while browsing my personal FB page, I saw where they show people that I may know, and saw a few familiar faces that happen to be some of my clients.  Somehow, me using my google number on the same device ad where I peruse my personal things...it syncs all of my info together and is allowing me to see my client' s personal life as well. I am now going to invest in a burner phone so I can keep both separate even though I thought they were. If you guys are using a hobby phone number, or email on your personal device...it tracks and mixes the two together, and I am sure I am not the only lady that is seeing everything you post, say, or do in your personal life. This goes for the providers as well. Just a heads up!!!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Geezzz sometimes I fricken hate technology!

About a year or so ago I had taken some nude semi-X-rated photos with my stupid "smart" phone...  To this day I have no clue what button I accidentally pressed but whatever it was instantaneously uploaded those lovely photos to my personal Facebook account!!  I desperately tried to logon to my facebook account to intercept these photos only to continuously be denied access for password errors !!  My "smart" phone could apparently log on and humiliate me without a hitch but I couldn't log on for nearly 30 minutes!! 

Thankfully, it was 3 am in Denver and not many keep my vampire hours. However, most of my family reside in Michigan where it was 5am and let's just say Uncle Mike got his eyes full that morning! Fkn Facebook. ..lol

It's by their email address, so whether you have the hobby email or personal email it pulls it.  

Yeah, f*** technology. Accidentally sent a link to my ECCIE showcase to my stepfather once, not sure how. Had to level with the parents but it didn't suck as bad as I would have imagined...

Google Voice is especially bad.  It has tentacles into all sorts of other apps and Google's business is based on data collection, so you can be sure they keep all that they can. If you want to keep things private, don't use Google Voice on your phone. Other social media apps like Facebook want to access your other data (photos, etc.) too, so they don't belong on a private-use phone either. I use Google Voice, but I only use it through my phone's browser--and a private one at that.  It pretty much sucks, but I don't need the GV # very often so I live with it. If I were a provider, I'd  definitely invest in a separate phone. There are some really good cheap Androids out there (Xaiomi has an awesome one). As long as they are compatible with your carrier, you can just drop the SIM card in and go.