Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marilyn Mischief

Where can i find a reliable driver?

9 posts in this topic

On 3/19/2016 at 4:40 PM, SpiceInCo said:

In denver? 

Yes in Denver. Also surrounding areas. I was a driver for Lyft, yes correct spelling, which is similar to Uber. Both are about half the rate of a cab and you can watch in real time as the car comes to you on your smartphone with the time of arrival which is usually 10 minutes or less. You can download both apps and if you use my promo code stephen2657 for Lyft you will get your first ride up to $10 free. 

Im sure she wants a driver who will stay at appointment then drive her to next appointment

12 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Wow $455 I wonder how far he went. lol 

Per the story, 15 miles.   It cost $45 earlier in the night.  But at 2am,  supply and demand raised the price.    The app will tell you there is a rate increase.  But it only says  "X times the base rate".   Who,  while inebriated is going to do the math.  Or maybe even notice the "note".  

I don't know it the driver receives that money.  Or if Uber keeps the difference.   The defend it as a way to get more drivers tho hit the road.  So I assume the drivers receive it. 

I could drive for you on days I'm not working myself.  I'm not a big burly man but I did stay at a Holiday Inn once.  I'm being serious though. If you're local to Denver I usually hobby on certain days.