Danielle Rae

Hint for Guys regarding viewing provider ads

7 posts in this topic

I've had quite a few guys contact me asking me for specifics about information that should already be available to him in my ad.   After looking further into this, it appears that if you guys click on the Provider's name - you will NOT see the dialog/body of her posted advertisement .  To see the "guts" of her ad, you must click on the "Title" of the ad as opposed to the provider name.  You will notice on the big list of ads the Provider name is in blue (link fashion) and the Title of her ad is also in blue (link).   Check them both out and you can probably find the information you need  Just FYI xoxo.  Muah xoxo   

No it's the TOB ad. I don't post anywhere else. And I tested the the links  different info is revealed depending on whether the name or the ad title is clicked. Xox

3 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

I've had quite a few guys contact me asking me for specifics about information that should already be available to him in my ad.   After looking further into this, it appears that if you guys click on the Provider's name - you will NOT see the dialog/body of her posted advertisement .  To see the "guts" of her ad, you must click on the "Title" of the ad as opposed to the provider name.  You will notice on the big list of ads the Provider name is in blue (link fashion) and the Title of her ad is also in blue (link).   Check them both out and you can probably find the information you need  Just FYI xoxo.  Muah xoxo   

Clicking the Providers name links to her profile

Clicking the Ad line links to that ad

3 hours ago, TheWhisperer said:

Clicking the Providers name links to her profile

Clicking the Ad line links to that ad

Ahah! Now it makes sense.  I wonder how many only click the names and never see the actual ads.  

2 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

Ahah! Now it makes sense.  I wonder how many only click the names and never see the actual ads.  

How many Licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop;)

Lol! I was just humming the tootsie roll tune the other day ...whatever it is I think I see ...becomes a  haha