Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Nature Boy

Thanks and Adventures and Reviews

4 posts in this topic

Hello, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posts useful information in the form of reviews or 411 posts.  I've certainly used all the intel to my advantage.  To return the favor, starting now I'm going to share my adventures over the last six months or so with reviews of the ladies I've seen.  I'm going to post reviews of all my dates with the exception of a few.  1 because I simply don't remember her name or don't have the phone number any longer, another one because she is a super under the radar provider and another one because I'm flat ashamed of it, she was pretty nasty.  So many thanks TOB community.  

I'd like to join you, in thanking those who post reviews, answer 411 requests, and share information that helps us improve our results. 

May we all have more fun! :)

13 hours ago, The Nature Boy said:

Hello, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posts useful information in the form of reviews or 411 posts.  I've certainly used all the intel to my advantage.  To return the favor, starting now I'm going to share my adventures over the last six months or so with reviews of the ladies I've seen.  I'm going to post reviews of all my dates with the exception of a few.  1 because I simply don't remember her name or don't have the phone number any longer, another one because she is a super under the radar provider and another one because I'm flat ashamed of it, she was pretty nasty.  So many thanks TOB community.  

Please note that you can only post reviews of Ladies you've seen within the last 30 days. 

Welcome to the board and hope your info (for ladies seen in the past 30 days) helps some other people on the board.  Enjoy !!