Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Providers that see Couples

10 posts in this topic

Being a provider myself [Snip} I am curious as to how many  providers offer this service? Any special verification process or same as normal? Going through hundreds of ads takes up a lot of time for a simple question.

It's my understanding that for couples clients, the F usually has to be a direct part of the negotiations. 

[Snip}

Couple's Dates where the wife/girlfriend is really engaged and into the experience are always the most Fun for me ;-)

Its a lot of fun. I usually prefer they both are experienced. 

My SO and I have enjoyed the company of providers in the past. We were always on the same page and had a wonderful time. Each of those times were done out of state. I allow my SO full control over choosing the provider and setting the rules of engagement. She has a cuckquean fetish which is freaking awesome for me! We have recently been trying to find a provider here in Colorado. We are hoping that perhaps we can meet one who can become our regular for those special occasions. However, we have been struggling a bit with searching for a provider. I did discover that you can search for couple friendly providers on P411 so we are begging to search there. I haven't been able figure out a good way to search here on TOB (ads or reviews.) I think it may be that most providers simply don't include the term "couple friendly" or something similar in their postings. Same with reviewers. Any suggestions? PMs welcome.

You asked about "special verification"... I stick to my usual methods of screening (P411 Okays, or 2+ provider references), and request a quick phone call with the female partner just to make sure we are all on the same page. [Snip} Have fun!

Yep, some of the best times I have had were with couples. Especially if they are on the same page and are clear about boundaries. Yummy times!

As old as I am, you would think that forgetting most of my vocabulary would be the most likely thing to occur...

However, cuckquean just expanded my vocabulary!

Cucking  is so sexy!! I was a swinger for many years and had a blast. These days the swinging are long gone, but kinky fun is still a good adrenaline  rush. I miss the swing scene in West texas. 

[Snip}  I've been on the other side and emailed with the provider before we all met.