Summer Hummer

FT.COLLINS? GREELEY? LOVELAND? LONGMONT?

10 posts in this topic

Is N.Denver not the place to be? Makes me nervous when I don't see many providers advertising out this way. I know they been doing recent stings in FC against the men. Any advice for out this way.. & where to stay away from?

Westminster and Broomfield are usually good. Also, the Stapleton area in NE Denver is a pretty nice area.  Good luck and let us know where you land!

I am a Longmont boy and would love another North Denver/Broomfield friend. :-)

Heck, even come to Longmont which is central to Denver and FC!

The only problem area North of Denver that I know about is Ft Collins and those are BP stings.

22 hours ago, citori40 said:

Westminster and Broomfield are usually good. Also, the Stapleton area in NE Denver is a pretty nice area.  Good luck and let us know where you land!

An answer to that would be advertising her location.

3 hours ago, boink36 said:

An answer to that would be advertising her location.

😊

North Denver is fine. Not sure why you are having issues in the area. Some of us don't post every day...it's actually really good, so I post on occasion...but there could def be more ladies in the area :)

We could always use another great gal in both Denver/Boulder!

12 hours ago, abigailfox said:

North Denver is fine. Not sure why you are having issues in the area. Some of us don't post every day...it's actually really good, so I post on occasion...but there could def be more ladies in the area :)

I've never had a issue w/N. Denver Westminster/Bromfield area. Was just curious about more North like Ft.Collins/Greeley. 

There are very few regular providers in the Ft.Collins/Greeley area. If you decide to come and visit announce it a few days in advance in the ad section.

Some of us go up by request. I know I just need notice and can do any of the cities for a client and then can post for others. I love going up north