lakerboy24

Just curious...

36 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Happymon said:

No more so than I think through most situations including crossing the street, relighting the furnace or eating at Chipotle. 

Edited by MisterBigShot

23 hours ago, Happymon said:

Sexually active in 2015 and you are unsure about HIV?  May want to re-think that position. 

Blood to blood contact with an already HIV infected partner. Not saliva. Not via UTF. Certainly not via kissing as posed the question to which I was responding. Appreciate the snark though.

Edited by MisterBigShot

On December 24, 2015 at 5:29 AM, Jez UaBriain said:

And I might add- One physical problem (like cancer) for example, and the medical professionals will call you and remind you it's time to come see them. OH HOW THEY LOVE US!

btw, anytime you have a  complete blood work up done, if anything abnormal shows up, THEY will tell you.

Good point, Jez is right they will tell you.  

1) Remember that the CDC statistics for transmission are for contact between a known infected individual and an uninflected one.  They do NOT include the incidence rate of infected individuals. 

2) In all the CDC statistics the 'receptical' is at greatest risk. 

3) The exposure rate (# of sessions/time) for ASPs is greater than for clients. 

4) The stars only have to align once to ruin your day. 

On December 26, 2015 at 10:47 AM, Nikki Holiday said:

Pitbull, no you did not go there, :P Where is my Tazor? Perhaps Laplace will wanna join in. http://miclifemagazine.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/wpid-screenshot_2015-08-25-07-49-29-1.png

I'm not actually even sure where I went, Nikki. It was Destiny who chastised me on the differences between working girls and "sluts," but I agree that the term "whores" is callous. Is that where I went?  I also agree that there is certainly a risk for STDs in this endeavor. It's one of many reasons I may never do FS with someone besides my wife ever again. As for the stars aligning on an FBSM hand job, that would have to be an incredibly rare event indeed. Surely my luck is not that bad.