Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gold80401

Any 411 on AlexaVega visting Denver

8 posts in this topic

I have no knowledge, but the Eccie review community is pretty good. Looks like she has 15+ reviews there. Personally, I would trust whatever those say.

She's on P411. Number is P141657. I never seem to be able to post a link. Sorry.

Edited by Hvnaball2

14 hours ago, lakerboy24 said:

What's her number? I'd like to search up more pics of her.

Let me put my "Mr. Obvious" hat on ..... OK, got it ...... click the link provided by OP, or for extra credit google search the image.

To OP, no personal experience but this looks about as sure a thing as it gets until someone starts the FHIC (Federal Hooker Insurance Corporation - similar to FDIC)

32 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Let me put my "Mr. Obvious" hat on ..... OK, got it ...... click the link provided by OP, or for extra credit google search the image.

I clicked the link posted by OP but didn't see any numbers posted anywhere. And couldn't get that extra credit sadly because my phone doesn't allow me to Google Search images and I was no where near a computer or had the time in doing so. I was on the move and figured why not just make a simple post on here

You may be SOL unless you are an eccie member or p411 member.  Her ads and p411 page give no phone number and only say "pm me" and list an e-mail address.  She appears to not want you to contact via phone. Otherwise would be happy to post phone number for you. Didn't mean to be uptight ;)