Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Connections, Chemistry & Pheromones

6 posts in this topic

Over the years there have been many discussions on TOB about making a connection, clicking with someone or the chemistry between people. For me connection can be quantified somewhat like having similar interests or backgrounds, personalities, body type, hair color...the list goes on.

Looking back at my life I can think of two very different women who drove me wild with desire 24 hours a day. I just couldn't keep my hands off of them. Recently I've spent some time thinking about it and I believe the common denominator was pheromones.

I know the existence of pheromones is a scientific fact but when it involves humans the scientific evidence can be hazy. I searched TOB and can't find or recall a discussion about the part pheromones may play when we talk of chemistry. So my question is this, what part if any have pheromones played in attracting you to someone? Any personal experience or stories?

I'm drawn to the pheromones of women who want to have great sex with me, but only for the first year or two. ;)

there was a documentary on discovery channel awhile back it was called, science of sex appeal. it dabbed in the whole idea that when a man gets a whiff of copulins (female pheromones), his testosterone levels rise. The more couplins you're wniffing, the more you're falling for the lady basically. lol.

I believe that pheromones are why short women like tall men and vice versa. Men can sniff the top of a woman's head and short women are the perfect height for chest sniffing. I am a firm believer in the pheromones, it explains a lot. Have you ever met anyone that is so undeniably attractive but you're just not attracted? Or been overwhelmed by a person's poor choice in cologne/perfume and not because it's too much but it just doesn't mix with their own smell. Or met someone new or even a stranger on the train and you just wanted to devour them for seemingly no reason?

It's powerful and totally real.

I believe that pheromones are why short women like tall men and vice versa. Men can sniff the top of a woman's head and short women are the perfect height for chest sniffing. I am a firm believer in the pheromones, it explains a lot. Have you ever met anyone that is so undeniably attractive but you're just not attracted? Or been overwhelmed by a person's poor choice in cologne/perfume and not because it's too much but it just doesn't mix with their own smell. Or met someone new or even a stranger on the train and you just wanted to devour them for seemingly no reason?

It's powerful and totally real.

O M G - YES!!!!

There is a particular perfume I wear sometimes that I will get complimented on by both Men & Women. 
When my cousin wears it her Hubby does not like it on her. When I wear it he follows me around. Its evident that it works with my body chemistry and not hers. 

Our Pheromones also change based on our moods, sleep quality, ovulation cycles and time of day. 

O M G - YES!!!!

There is a particular perfume I wear sometimes that I will get complimented on by both Men & Women. 
When my cousin wears it her Hubby does not like it on her. When I wear it he follows me around. Its evident that it works with my body chemistry and not hers. 

Our Pheromones also change based on our moods, sleep quality, ovulation cycles and time of day. 

41gP0TZkgVL.jpg