Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Uqme89

Story time amp

19 posts in this topic

I have always had this fantasy of going into an amp and more then a massage but have never had the time to give it a try, anyone have any good stories or recommendations about anyplace in nock area?

Noco area...stupid autocorrect

Go for the fun. Stay for the Happy Ending!

LE has cracked down on the AMPs, so they are overwhelmingly legit now. The good news is that they push the boundaries and their overall massage skills have improved. If you want a $45 massage, go for it. That's a damn good deal and it's not much worse than the chain shops. If you want "something more," check "the list" version three recently done on TOB, because you will likely be disappointed at an AMP. Or simply find an Asian independent to fulfill your fantasy.

There is an unwritten rule about handing out AMP recommendations or talking about them in detail. Bit (in other AMP threads) has used the phrase "low hanging fruit" for LE, and I agree with this assessment. You also have a mere six posts to your credit, and I am suspicious about anyone who inquires about AMPs.

Yes, they are fun and relaxing. Do the dance and see what happens. I was recently in an AMP and attempted to feel up the lady. She did the gentle "brush away" and that was that. The cops have succeeded in scaring these ladies and thus limiting their income potential. It's a shame, but that's the way it is.

... You also have a mere six posts to your credit, and I am suspicious about anyone who inquires about AMPs.

I almost ended my post with, "..., Officer."

I have always had this fantasy of going into an amp and more then a massage but have never had the time to give it a try, anyone have any good stories or recommendations about anyplace in nock area?

Here's a good story:

Random dude with less than 10 posts requests information about massage parlors. Has no credibility but wants all the gory details, including recommendations, on an area that's been hit hard by LE.

Oh wait, we've heard that story before. Several times.

Nice try, "officer". Next time, get a little more creative.

Here's a good story:

Random dude with less than 10 posts requests information about massage parlors. Has no credibility but wants all the gory details, including recommendations, on an area that's been hit hard by LE.

av8r has good point. Im seeing a trend here with the last few posts all by newbies. :eek:

av8r has good point. Im seeing a trend here with the last few posts all by newbies. :eek:

Yea, I generally lurk around this board a few times a day and was very surprised to see a lot more posts than I'm used to; which I was excited about. Then I see that the majority are done by people with almost non-existent post counts and a sad face is had.

Sorry I didn't mean to put everyone on edge here, I have just recently found this site and have been hobbying for a couple years now. Since I'm new to this site I didn't know that I had to wait a good while before I post a thread. Thank you for the info and I will tread a bit more lightly from now on.

Here's a good story:

Yes, and now we have the gentle mea culpa with the assurance that yes, I have in fact been hobbying for a couple years. It's clever to use the phrase "hobbying" instead of "consorting with prostitutes." I can just see it outlined in the vice manual of "prostitution slang."

AMPs are like secret fishing spots or surfing breaks. They are not easily divulged. Even some posts on rubmaps are now clearly done to throw officers off the trail -- say it's legit when it's really not -- even say it's NOT legit when it really is. I just wish LE would go out and find some real criminals instead of caring about guys getting hand jobs. Think about that for a second. There is dedicated LE out there concerned with hand jobs. It's absurd.

. I just wish LE would go out and find some real criminals instead of caring about guys getting hand jobs. Think about that for a second. There is dedicated LE out there concerned with hand jobs. It's absurd.

I agree it is absurd but LE doesn't care about hand jobs. They are tasked with upholding the law. IMHO we should stop blaming LE. They put their lives on the line everyday to keep everyone safe. Right or wrong it is the majority of society that thinks this activity is wrong and we would need to convince society as a whole and law makers that it isn't to get anything changed. The pot heads did it so not sure why couldn't except for the fact no one wants to be associated with prostitution.

I agree it is absurd but LE doesn't care about hand jobs. They are tasked with upholding the law. IMHO we should stop blaming LE. They put their lives on the line everyday to keep everyone safe. Right or wrong it is the majority of society that thinks this activity is wrong and we would need to convince society as a whole and law makers that it isn't to get anything changed. The pot heads did it so not sure why couldn't except for the fact no one wants to be associated with prostitution.

The truth of the matter is that we are 'real criminals'. We break the law every time we call to book an appointment, every time we keep an appointment. That being said, we tend to not be into violence and hopefully consort with consenting adults. But there's part of the problem - society thinks (and behaves as though) the majority of our transactions are non-consensual. Some enlightened countries recognize that be legalizing commercial sex they have more control & can reduce trafficking. Still, the UN has this thing about transactional sex. Hell, marriage is transactional sex! Just approved by society.

The truth of the matter is that we are 'real criminals'. We break the law every time we call to book an appointment, every time we keep an appointment. That being said, we tend to not be into violence and hopefully consort with consenting adults. But there's part of the problem - society thinks (and behaves as though) the majority of our transactions are non-consensual. Some enlightened countries recognize that be legalizing commercial sex they have more control & can reduce trafficking. Still, the UN has this thing about transactional sex. Hell, marriage is transactional sex! Just approved by society.

We may be "real criminals" but we are not committing "real crimes" in the common sense definition of "crime." But yes, I see your point.

I do blame LE for misplaced priorities. If a community has violent crime, LE should assign limited resources to combating that crime. I agree that they are obligated to enforce prostitution laws, but that should be a last resort when the "real" crime is under control.

As for "putting their lives on the line everyday," yeah that's sometimes true. Other times they are abusing power, taking payouts, and violating rights. I have been harassed by police while walking around my own office in a business suit and tie -- true story that I won't go into here. I can only imagine how frequently others are harassed.

All that said, I believe police have a real and viable value to the community, particularly in solving crime AFTER IT HAS HAPPENED and getting the bad guys in jail -- or in cases of mob violence where their numbers are crucial.

And with that, we bring it all back to "story time AMP" where the OP/Officer is merely doing his job trying to get a lead on HAND JOBS. I don't begrudge the officer doing his job, but I wish he would stop drunk drivers and apprehend criminals with his limited time.

And I see yours. Nobody is being hurt or ripped off in our mutually agreed upon consensual activities. But as MJ79 said, the laws are still on the books & it's LE's job to enforce those laws, whether they like them or not. Not their(LE) fault.

As a side note, some of the funniest cop stories I've heard come out of vice operations.

+++++++++1

And I see yours. Nobody is being hurt or ripped off in our mutually agreed upon consensual activities. But as MJ79 said, the laws are still on the books & it's LE's job to enforce those laws, whether they like them or not. Not their(LE) fault.

As a side note, some of the funniest cop stories I've heard come out of vice operations.

Heard it before .... cops don't make laws, just doing job, blah, blah, blah. It is the Chiefs of Police (cop), Sheriffs (cop), Commanders (cop), Captains (cop) who make a conscious and willful decision as to what resources to assign to what what type of crime. They could easily choose to devote little to no resources - except for actual forced trafficking. It is also the above that decide to do over the top bull shit press releases that keep a misinformed public all stirred up and wanting something done. The beat cops can still exercise a bit of discretion in how they carry out goals. So while ultimately it will take a majority of the public to vote to change the laws to allow the purely consensual no victim part of the "hobby" in the meantime it is ludicrous to say the cops are not at fault. They most certainly are.

Heard it before .... cops don't make laws, just doing job, blah, blah, blah. It is the Chiefs of Police (cop), Sheriffs (cop), Commanders (cop), Captains (cop) who make a conscious and willful decision as to what resources to assign to what what type of crime. They could easily choose to devote little to no resources - except for actual forced trafficking. It is also the above that decide to do over the top bull shit press releases that keep a misinformed public all stirred up and wanting something done. The beat cops can still exercise a bit of discretion in how they carry out goals. So while ultimately it will take a majority of the public to vote to change the laws to allow the purely consensual no victim part of the "hobby" in the meantime it is ludicrous to say the cops are not at fault. They most certainly are.

Yes, this goes hand in hand with my "misplaced priorities" rant. Fort Collins police chose to lure men to a hotel room and arrest them. There is no indication these men were trying to get inappropriately aged women. They were just stupid newbies who probably discussed stupid shit on the phone. This is wasted time. And of course I agree with Bit that cops are not allowed to choose which laws they obey and enforce. We can only hope that the "top brass" chooses to allocate resources toward "real" crime.