Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lovebush

Intel on Marie in FC

15 posts in this topic

I agree. I think several of us are curious. If this is the young woman formerly known as SMarie, I would be pleased to hear it. I am, to say the least, suspicious, though.

Very fine lady. Saw her several times when she was in Denver.

Yes indeed, hopefully she will come to Denver also.

Any info on her? I have an appt tonight with her.

Any info on her? I have an appt tonight with her.

A) Did you read the previous comments in this thread?

B) You've made an appointment. Do you plan on cancelling if you don't like what the critics say? The time for research is BEFORE you make an appointment.

Edited by Bit Banger
Added quote for reference

Not to mention, it is a rookie mistake and potentially dangerous to announce in advance exactly (nearly) when you will be seeing her on a public board.

Not to mention, it is a rookie mistake and potentially dangerous to announce in advance exactly (nearly) when you will be seeing her on a public board.

Really? :confused:

I think this is a stretch. 🙀

If 'where' were included in the announcement, different story.

Some people might already know where, of course. Thereby, pretty simple for stalker-types to discover who. It has happened. Anonymity is precious to some. And quite aside from that, these highly fictitious boards are hardly new to LE looking for easy prey. I have seen that, too. But don't mind me.

Hmmm, so according to your posts 6 out of 7 pertaining to her, I would think you would know if she is back for sure.

Just a general question. No I wasn't going to cancel. And yes I read the previous replies. I am sorry that " she's a fine lady" and " I hope she comes back to Denver" didn't really give me all the info I was seeking. Also you have not a clue where I was meeting her. I did do my research and that's why I reached out to her. I was just trying to confirm my thoughts.

No big deal. sorry

Sorry gents. Don't have my heart or head into it. Gotta quit this, just isn't right for me and I was reminded of why I quit before. As you can see my p411 is disabled. I need to move on ... good luck, no hard feelings, and please, please, please, I know some might think their close and want to encourage me, wish me luck and stuff, but don't try and contact me or inquire so I just can focus on my real life. This was a lapse and it is not for me. I am outta here. Thanks! ;) Marie

Sorry gents. Don't have my heart or head into it. Gotta quit this, just isn't right for me and I was reminded of why I quit before. As you can see my p411 is disabled. I need to move on ... good luck, no hard feelings, and please, please, please, I know some might think their close and want to encourage me, wish me luck and stuff, but don't try and contact me or inquire so I just can focus on my real life. This was a lapse and it is not for me. I am outta here. Thanks! ;) Marie

The OP has his answer.