Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Hannah

Does it already exist?

6 posts in this topic

I am having trouble finding a thread about this, so if there is one, can someone direct me or just answer my question here please.

If a provider gets a new phone number, how do you like to find out or be notified? Is it okay for her to call, text or email you since you may have her number saved? Or do you just look on the ad? I know a few guys have numbers saved and don't bother looking at ads.

I can't imagine what kind of response you may get if you text her and it's someone else's number at that point.

Thanks xoxo

If a provider gets a new phone number, how do you like to find out or be notified?

Is it okay for her to call, text or email you since you may have her number saved? Or do you just look on the ad?

I know a few guys have numbers saved and don't bother looking at ads.

My opinion and worth what you paid for it:

In your ad header, and in the body of the ad, mention you have a new number.

DO NOT call, text, or email, unless the client has said, or written, it's OK to contact him.

Guys who don't bother to check recent ads will get what they deserve. No specials, no retirement notice, no new rates, or menus, no correct phone number, etc. etc. :)

You're right. Phone is such a common word, this is hard to search for. Lots of the threads that come up touch on this subject, though.

When I changed my phone number, I notified only the providers I intended to see again.

I'm only one guy, but if I haven't seen a lady in a while, I'll check her contact info before getting in touch with her. If I've seen her a lot, or recently, I just call or email.

My suggestion: You should know your regulars well enough to know if you can contact them out of the blue or not. Those who are ok with that, let them know your new number. Everyone else will have to learn from your ads and AD TITLES. "NEW NUMBER" should be prominantly displayed for a while.

Good luck!

It will probably help to post ads for a while with both numbers in them so if they search for your old number they will find your ad with you new number also.

I don't think providers should ever call, text or email a guy they have seen in the past without his prior consent, in anything short of an emergency. If he wants to see you, he will find you.

Even in an emergency.....dont call/txt without a clear understanding that its ok.