Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jerryareola

411 Sarah Dai

7 posts in this topic

Quick update -- took a chance and made an appointment today. I showed up, but she didn't. Hasn't returned my calls or emails. Not sure what happened. Maybe she's too good to be true.

Sorry about your experience. I did not use the online booking - I just called her. Had a good time.

Hmm, well that's cool you guys got in and had a great time. Maybe the online booking isn't the best way to go? Why would she have it up, then? Or maybe it was just a bad day yesterday. Hope I hear back from her, would really love to get in.

[snip]

Edited by Kaduk
specifics....

So she ended up emailing me back a little more than a week later, apologiing but offering no excuse for standing me up. She offered to give me another appointment with a discount, which I thought was maybe a little odd (is that standard practice here?)

Anyway, I called her up to make an appointment last week, went to voicemail, and haven't heard from her since.

Sounds like maybe she used to be good and reliable once, but maybe things have changed...

So she ended up emailing me back a little more than a week later, apologiing but offering no excuse for standing me up. She offered to give me another appointment with a discount, which I thought was maybe a little odd (is that standard practice here?)

Anyway, I called her up to make an appointment last week, went to voicemail, and haven't heard from her since.

Sounds like maybe she used to be good and reliable once, but maybe things have changed...

I think you're thinking too hard. A very good, reputable provider stood me up once, and offered a reschedule with a discount. I went and had a fantastic time. She's doing the right thing. Go have some fun and feel like you got a deal. Shit happens. Cut her some slack. One time doesn't mean she's not reliable anymore.