Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fntimes76

best way to go about ISO requests

5 posts in this topic

I like to meet new people and therefore don't have a particularly regular favorite provider. I've recently decided that I want to make some progress on some bucket list fantasies but am not wanting to get anyone in trouble for advertising. how do you go about finding the right provider when you're seeking something specific but don't know who it may be? Browsing EB ads doesn't seem to be landing it. Is that something that's ok to post here? is it ok to post and ask for PM?

many thanks.

... Is that something that's ok to post here? is it ok to post and ask for PM?

Yes, you may post an ISO requesting PM responses.

But be aware that your low post count may reduce your ROI.

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_post_rules

1. No Advertising! Providers are welcome to contribute to the discussions, but NO Advertising is permitted. 'Advertise' means to post information for the purpose of drawing attention to yourself. Providers are not permitted to answer "In Search Of" type posts.

2. Do not use the board to shill or provide unsolicited endorsements.

You can post and ISO and guys can publicly post a response.

I've even seen ladies post a response of another lady that fits the ISO. So it seems that as long as they don't say "pick me! pick me!", they won't get into trouble.

I recommend you make you "phuckitlist" and prioritize it. So you aren't annoying people with so many ISO's you could go about it 1 of 2 ways:

1) Make 1 post that contains your list and go from there.

2) Do 1 post every few weeks - month with that particular *fantasy* you are trying to accomplish.

I would also recommend getting a little more involved on the board so people can see that you are legit behind your ISO's and not just wasting time.

Thanks for the info everyone. Ill do my best to get more active n drop the red flags of inactivity.

Justina you are most certainly on the phucket list :)