Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Good Morning, Hello & Please Help!

9 posts in this topic

It's been a while since I've poked my head in to say hi, but here I am to do so and to ask for some advice from the crew!

For those of you interested here's an update on my goings-on since retiring from the biz. Life has been incredibly fruitful and fun! I'm happy to report that I've been able to make my dreams come true beyond my wildest expectations and I owe it all to being able to use my former career in the industry to get somewhere. I'll be forever grateful for the friends I made here and who helped me get to where I am!

I'd like to preface my inquiry by saying that the love of my life and I have been blissfully happy for the past couple of years since my retirement. We have a relationship that is supportive, strong, generous and kind on both ends.

So here goes...

We're heading out to the bay area at the end of June for a concert and during our time there we'd like to explore our (rental) bedroom with a guest. It's been so long since I was old hat at this and I've found that it is not like riding a bike at all. I haven't forgotten basic etiquette, but I definitely feel lost in finding someone suitable, especially without the help of my old P411 account.

I guess for starters I was hoping for some recommendations on couple-friendly SF/surrounding ladies.

Also, if anyone, provider or otherwise has suggestions on how to make the event go off without a hitch I'm all ears!

All advice is appreciated. I'm so far out of the loop I feel like a newbie again.

Thanks in advance and despite my happiness and success I sometimes really miss you all and the thrill of the ride! Not to mention no matter how much time has passed I still instinctually start typing theotherboard.com as soon as I'm at my computer keyboard ;)

Good to hear from you Miss Mona! I hope your travels to the Bay Area are fruitful and you find what you're looking for.

Aloha

Glad to hear all is well.

Try checking out TER ads forum for the Bay area, you can still check out P411, just not all listings and believe it or not, ALOT of Extremely Well Reviewed ladies do post on backpage, they usually have their website in their ads and check Eros too.

You can even start a conversation on TER, putting in your criteria.

Happy Hunting

You can use me as a reference anytime! Just shoot me an email and we can work out the details. Glad you're doing well.

Thank you all so much for the input, the messages and the help! And special thanks to Leigh for the reference assistance!! All my love!!

Probably one of the more creative ways of "unretiring".:cool:

Probably one of the more creative ways of "unretiring".:cool:

With all due respect, I assure you I am not doing that. But thanks for the wishful thinking. ;)