Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jdex69

Bigger Guys

16 posts in this topic

Hi girls...I am wondering if there are any providers that enjoy bigger guys (not speaking about length/width) but just bigger guys. There seems to be a little issue so I want/need a girl that has some special ideas and than will be interested in being patient. I'm working hard to lose the weight but also want to have some company before that time. Any ideas would be great or PM me if you'd like...whichever you choose. Thanks again...

I think it all depends on what "special ideas" you're talking about

I'm 5'11 and 320 - I am a "bigger guy" but in my 3 experiences the provider had no issue with my company. I also didn't need any accessibility options though...

Hi girls...I am wondering if there are any providers that enjoy bigger guys (not speaking about length/width) but just bigger guys. There seems to be a little issue so I want/need a girl that has some special ideas and than will be interested in being patient. I'm working hard to lose the weight but also want to have some company before that time. Any ideas would be great or PM me if you'd like...whichever you choose. Thanks again...

im 5'10 i don't see any problem.

if there's a will there's a way

I'm 5'10", 300+/-

Of all the beautiful women I've seen, I've only been rejected by one because of my size.

After I saw her five times.

After I told her she was my new ATF.

When she finally answered my repeated requests for an appointment, she texted back:

"Don't ever contact me again you fat fuck or else I will report you on the EOB."

Yeah. Fun times. :(

(This was back in 2009. She has since retired, so don't ask.)

Edited by JustinCase
Added last line.

When she finally answered my repeated requests for an appointment, she texted back:

"Don't ever contact me again you fat fuck or else I will report you on the EOB."

Wow. That sucks, man. Glad she's retired. Every time I hear a story like this I hope my luck holds out. So far I haven't met anyone who didn't seem like a pretty decent person. But you hear about these and figure it's just a matter of time.

I'm 5'10", 300+/-

Of all the beautiful women I've seen, I've only been rejected by one because of my size.

She was your "new ATF" and yet she could not stand you. Could there be any more direct evidence of the astounding acting ability of these women? But I digress...I would think most ladies would just get on top and get it done. The only size that matters is the size of the wallet. Yeah, that's a cynical view of things, but probably true MOST of the time (not all).

There are countless providers here who enjoy gentlemen regardless of age, size, race...your money is as green as the rest...and you will be judged on sincerity.

If any of those diversities are an issue-simply keep looking to find what you want, its out there...(unless of course your "special ideas" are wacked out) That's an entirely different issue that could cause repeated rejection-just sayin :rolleyes:

Birdie

I like chubby, bearded guys..... I even have a t-shirt that says that!

One of the best lovers I have ever had was not much in the physical, or looks dept. He had taken the time to learn about women's bodies before hand, and very much wanted to try out his book-learning. Plus his sense a humour was off the wall. Still remains a true friend to this day.

There are countless providers here who enjoy gentlemen regardless of age, size, race...

^^This^^

May you be successful on both counts. Sounds like there are plenty of providers who would be happy to see you. Good luck to you, OP.

I'm 5'11" & 185 lbs... size and weight are not my issue but age is since I'm over 50 and can't always perform like I could when I was in my 20's. We all have issues with ourselves, regardless of what it is, I hope you're able to find a good provider that you have a true connection with and that you both enjoy this for as long as you want.

One of the best lovers I have ever had was not much in the physical, or looks dept. He had taken the time to learn about women's bodies before hand, and very much wanted to try out his book-learning. Plus his sense a humour was off the wall. Still remains a true friend to this day.

I met a guy late last summer who was not gifted in the looks department. But holy hell, he had skills that left me dazed and confused. I felt like I should have paid him for his time and talent. Sheeesh!

It's not about the looks, it's about a connection. :D

As long as a guy is a gentleman I could care less of his size. Some of the greatest lovers I have had have been bigger guys. Looks do not matter to me. I saw a guy like Justina who wasn't all that physically, but wholly smokes, when he called me I couldn't wait to see him. He gave me some of the best orgasms I had ever had. Too bad he left the hobby a while ago now.

I'm 5'10", 300+/-

WHAAAT!!!! Her damn loss, you're one of the best lovers. Missing you! Your friendship etc....that is what matters, not your size